n-400 part8 employment question

sanny134

I am self employed and have registered my S corp. In employment history section what should I fill for company name and address? Should I enter " Self Employed" or my corporation name? my corporation generate payroll for me.

My spouse is also filing for her N400, who is a house-maker but is also 25 percent partner of the S corp.She is not working for the firm. What should be her employment history?

Thanks a lot.

I am self employed and have registered my S corp. In employment history section what should I fill for company name and address? Should I enter " Self Employed" or my corporation name? my corporation generate payroll for me.

My spouse is also filing for her N400, who is a house-maker but is also 25 percent partner of the S corp.She is not working for the firm. What should be her employment history?

Thanks a lot.
If your company Generates a payroll for you. . Enter that and address of the company. "whatever address is used as the listed company address .

Your wife can just put home maker/ house Wife /stay at home mom etc. that's fine.

Just have tax returns ready. Employment questions also go hand in hand with taxes. Hopefully she is up to date with taxes. Seeing that she earns $ from the company