N-400 Interview - Pittsburgh USCIS

Friend007

I and my wife have our N-400 interview appointments at the Pittsburgh USCIS next month. Will they allow us to take our 1-year old with us?

Any feedback based on past experiences would be appreciated.

Our N-400 time is as follows:
Applied to VSC 6/30/06
FP Appointment 7/20/06
IV Appointment 2/14/07

Thanks in advance.

Friend007 said:
I and my wife have our N-400 interview appointments at the Pittsburgh USCIS next month. Will they allow us to take our 1-year old with us?

Any feedback based on past experiences would be appreciated.

Our N-400 time is as follows:
Applied to VSC 6/30/06
FP Appointment 7/20/06
IV Appointment 2/14/07

Thanks in advance.
One of our friends were in a similar situation. They tried to find childcare but were unable to do so. So they took their child with them to the interview and everything went off fine. My personal recommendation is to find child care. This makes the interview go off smoother. But if you have no choice you can take your child to the interview.

Chances are, even if you both have interviews on the same day, they will still be conducted at different times. That means one of you can look after your child in the waiting room while the other is talking to the IO. Worst case scenario, simply take the child in with you - it might turn out to be a convenient ice-breaker!

boatbod said:
Chances are, even if you both have interviews on the same day, they will still be conducted at different times. That means one of you can look after your child in the waiting room while the other is talking to the IO. Worst case scenario, simply take the child in with you - it might turn out to be a convenient ice-breaker!
You said it boatbod. It is a ice-breaker.....