N-400 Denied . What are my other options

Tapochek

Married to US Spouse for 5 years, entered US on CR1 visa .
Was physically leaving in US from May9 2017, till Dec 25 2019, but had to join my US citizen husband who got a job overseas.
Prior to my travel we file N400, under 319(b) , under 319b we could file for naturalization earlier that 3 years and as per numerous advises from a 2nd level officers over the phone and during on info-pass we did exactly what they told us to do.
October 2019 had my interview , and moved overseas. We did not filed re-entry permit , again as per advices , because we already filed N400.
Conditions from my 2years green card were removed and olin March 2020 I received a letter stating that My permanent GC will not be sent as my N400 was approved and should await for a naturalisation ceremony invitation. Than covid , everything was on hold and slow approval ...my I551 (GC extension) were about to expire and no invitation!
Non stop calls to USCIS and no one could give me a clear answer about my N400 status.
Took a trip to US in November 2020 , before stamp expired to got another I551 stamp and info-pass, during which they told that my N400 still under process and letter i received was just an automatically generated . Hence my conditions were removed and they will investigate status of my N400.
Got stamp, spent a month vacation with Inlaws in US and returned overseas as my husband job vacation came to an end .
Yesterday received denial letter by 2 parts - husband not employed by US company overses and because we applied for naturalisation an earlier than 3 years of my US residency . We can file an appeal , but not sure if we can overcome and proof our grounds ... Our stupid mistake of trust advices of officers!
As per my understanding, now I am in breach of my physical presence in US !!!
Can I still file another N400, 319(a/b) , based on the fact that I am married to same US citizen husband, and lived in US for over 18month required?
Support form with detailed explanation letter of what we did , and that it was not my intention to brake any rules , but “councidence” ? Entire time leaving overseas, we been under process and assurance that we file whatever needed to establish me in US. We have 2 kids US citizens, and i just followed my husband because he is main family income provider over these years . Or Inhave to appeal with an explanation ? We are in Saudi Arabia and obviously job here temporarily and we definitely will return to US !!!
Guys , please advice what we have to do !?
We have a time to appeal till Jan15 2021 and at this point I cannot even get immigration attorney consultation as everyone fully booked or closed down for holidays .
I have registered under my mother in law adress past 6 months, have all correspondence, inclusive uscis letter coming to her address . Issue is my physical presence in USA .
And at this point I still haven’t received my 10 years GC , but already requested for a call back , as I want to get it in my hands.
Please share your experience , give me your suggestions on how to deal with this, what to file at this point of time . Thanks
PS. My husband job here for another 2-3 years ...