N 400 Dallas Timeline {Applied in Feb 2005}

CitizenInWaitin

Registered Users (C)
Greetings,

I mailed my N400 application to USCIS on Feb 22. So far
PD Feb 25, 2005
FP Apr 12, 2005

It has been over a month since my Fingerprinting at the INS Fort Worth application support center. I would appreciate if others in the TSC (Dallas) jurisdication would share their timelines. Secondly can someone please advice me as how to check if FBI has recieved and cleared my fingerprints.

One of my friends in Dallas got her Interview notice within a month of her fingerprints at the Dallas application support center. So I am wondering if she was just lucky! What is the usual timeline after fingerprinting to interview?

Appreciate your feedback and comments. Thank you :)

Interview Letter!

I recieved my Citizenship interview letter on June 6. The interview is on July 12, 2005 at TSC. Another step closer to the dream of becoming an American ;)

There is a thread already called "My Timeline in Dallas", several of us have posted there, and you can see all of our timelines for that area.

Good luck with the rest of your timeline.

Buster

Thanks

Congratulations on being an American!

What kind of questions were asked during the interview? Any ideas when the next citizenship oath ceremony will take place in the Dallas Ft Worth area.

Thanks for your pointer. Appreciate it:)

Not sure when the next citizenship oath ceremony is, I heard it is every 90 days, but I think they have it more often, and they have several in each county too, so it depends on that. I went to Fort Worth, and they had one just one in FtWorth just one month before my ceremony which was April 22nd or something like that, if you really want to get your ceremony done soon, you can ask the interviewing officer when the next ceremony is, even if it is in a different county than where you live, that way you will / can get your oath done sooner, and do not have to wait for it to come to your county.

As for the types of questions they asked me, it really was just going over the N400, and getting all the papers they put on the interview letter, final question was "can you go to an oath ceremony in two weeks time", that was the best question.

Good luck with your app, my whole process from mailing to swearing in, took 3.5 months.

Please keep us posted as to your progess

Buster