N-400 Appliers - middle to late July - Anyone got interview/interview letter/oath le

There's someone in the thread on this board called Seattle Timeline (or something like that), with interview appointment for early January, N400 sent 25 July (one day before mine).

That seems to be an exception though - most of theJuly people I've seen, here and on 2 other boards are up for FP just before Christmas, but some haven't even had the FP appointment yet.

Hello,

I filed late July (VSC) and did FP in Nov (after the first notice was lost in mail.)

I'm really hoping for a late Dec IL :D

See my sig for timeline.

Here's my timeline
N400 sent July 21
Receipt Date: July 26
NOA : Received September 5
FP: September 27
Nothing more to report....
Service Center: The Infamous Vermont

congrats to js360.

Hope to hear from June and July applicants for other service centers before this month ends.

Has your online status being updated?

no it has not, but i have heard from people that have done oath and are now citizens and online status is still case received and pending, i am not worried about online status, as they probably dont update it, and if they do, its probably hard to update millions of statuses

Reply to js360

hi js360,
I applied for I-130 for my wife who is on B1 visa. MY citizenship was filed on june 2, 2007.
Can you share how your wife is here? My wife has to leave the country every 6 months as she is on b-1 and last time she faced questioning while trying to reenter in america
Thanks a lot
Sumit

I got my FP done on 11/28/2007. Still waiting for IL and keep checking USCIS status page. I've learned from other posters here that your status disappears rite before you get an IL. Nothing so far though, lets see how things go.

no it has not, but i have heard from people that have done oath and are now citizens and online status is still case received and pending, i am not worried about online status, as they probably dont update it, and if they do, its probably hard to update millions of statuses

Sorry to bother, did you LUD change by any chance? I mean how can you track it? THis is a worthless system:mad:

hi js360,
I applied for I-130 for my wife who is on B1 visa. MY citizenship was filed on june 2, 2007.
Can you share how your wife is here? My wife has to leave the country every 6 months as she is on b-1 and last time she faced questioning while trying to reenter in america
Thanks a lot
Sumit

she is not here, she lives in canada, but its only 30-45min away from where i live in the states, so i visit her and my son. they come see me sometimes as canada and usa have visa waiver policy, she just needs to show that she is intending to stay in the states while she visits. once i het citizen i will get her H visa, then adjust status after, whichever method will get her here quicker and for her to be able to work here the quickest

Sorry to bother, did you LUD change by any chance? I mean how can you track it? THis is a worthless system:mad:

yes it is worthless, you cannot track, nothing has changed online. i do not bother with that garbage system, just wait for my mail. thats it.