N-400 application and processing at VSC.........

john_miller

Recently I applied an application for naturalization (n-400) at VSC and it has been almost four weeks that they have not cashed the check yet.
Does anyone know as to how long does it take for VSC to cash the check if everything is OK with the application.?
Also, what happens to the naturalization application once the check is cashed ? do they forward it to the local INS office for fingerprint and interview, etc.

Any info would be appreciated.

thanks,
John_Miller

Remember last week when John Kerry wanted to be the second black president since Clinton was considered the first black president. A civil rights leader has come forward and asked him to apologize. He says Kerry is a white man born to privilege and says he has no idea what the black experience is like. Today Kerry said, 'Yo chill out brother, why you dissin' me like that?

- Jay Leno

dsfgh100 aka flipflopstopper

Shame on you to spam new threads. You are begging to be banned.

If you dare stick to one thread...

John Kerry was in Florida this week, reaching out and talking with elderly voters. You know, I think it made Kerry a little uncomfortable to be with these elderly people. He finally got a chance to see what he'd look like without Botox.

- Jay Leno