My wife's case...

kaisersoesce

Registered Users (C)
Interesting. She had an LUD of 4/20/2004 when they received her Fingerprints. Now the LUD has changed to 7/1/2004. Now that I am approved, I wonder how long will it take for hers to get approved. She is on the WAC040935XXXX series.
Has anyone been in this situation. I applied back in 2002. Got married in late 2003 and then applied for my wife in 2004. WIll it be the regular queue or have there been cases in which the dependen't case gets approved sooner since the primary is approved?

kaisersoesce said:
Interesting. She had an LUD of 4/20/2004 when they received her Fingerprints. Now the LUD has changed to 7/1/2004. Now that I am approved, I wonder how long will it take for hers to get approved. She is on the WAC040935XXXX series.
Has anyone been in this situation. I applied back in 2002. Got married in late 2003 and then applied for my wife in 2004. WIll it be the regular queue or have there been cases in which the dependen't case gets approved sooner since the primary is approved?

If both applications were filed together, more likely both may get approved at the same time. There is large gap between two applications. Your wife case may follow regular queue. There is also a possibility she may get approved because her FP results are already on the file. If the officer thinks there is no need to wait till the expiry date, officer may approve her case immediately. Good luck!