My Theory: 3rd FP = Approved

tick_tock_tick

Registered Users (C)
This is probably the height of optimism, but what if it were true? In my fantasy world, maybe this dream too will come true.

i thought the same thing. The automated sys has a bug,

instead of issuing approval, it gave people 3FP notices.

however i still have not received 3rd FP. so no approval for me anyway even if my case has been sleeping there for almost 2 years (7 days short).

don't think so

my wife got 3rd FP and i didn't. she is a derivative so she should be approved after me . . .
go figure . . .

I like your theory VERY MUCH!!!

In our case -- the dependent got the 3rd fingerprint notice, and me - primary applicant reveived mine three days later. We are still waiting to hear back from the lawyer on what we should do. The 3rd fp is scheduled for mid January.

Our info:

RD: Feb 2002
FP1: May 2002
FP2: October 2003
AD: Maybe 3rd FP is a sign!!!

Regards.

Thanks for the counter example, so neither ur wife nor u have 2FP updated, right?

my wife's 2nd fp is updated, so wont get 3rd FP, but i probably will.

fanshan -- no, neither mine or my husbands 2nd FP got updated.

Still I like the theory!

Regards.

"Not true":

* Note date of my 3rd FP: Dec 1 2003
- i did 2nd FP on Aug 2003, how stupid uscis is...
* date of case transfer: Dec 2 2003.

Update

We just came back from UCIS office. The lady took 3rd FP notice we received for my wife and went in to check something. After few minutes, she came out in our waiting area to promptly apologize to us on behalf of UCIS for sending the notice by mistake. She also said that we could disregard this notice as my wife's 2nd finter printing report has been cleared the next day.

Re: Update

kmandy, I have a question:
By UCIS office, you mean which office ??
Your local office for fingerprinting ??
or your local UCIS office for general immig. processes ?? I think those 2 offices are, in general, different.

Originally posted by kmandy
We just came back from UCIS office. The lady took 3rd FP notice we received for my wife and went in to check something. After few minutes, she came out in our waiting area to promptly apologize to us on behalf of UCIS for sending the notice by mistake. She also said that we could disregard this notice as my wife's 2nd finter printing report has been cleared the next day.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the difference

Well,

minammmmmm, I don't know what the difference is. But at this office we have done finger printing previously and I see people coming with immigration related work as well.

Hope that helps.

Re: What's the difference

Originally posted by kmandy
Well,

minammmmmm, I don't know what the difference is. But at this office we have done finger printing previously and I see people coming with immigration related work as well.

Hope that helps.

In the old days of the legacy INS, there was Application Support Center (ASC) for FP, and INS Local office for interview, etc.
I am not sure how this changed when DHS took over everything.

I received 3th FP too

I just did that on july, Should I go or not?
I think this is mistake.

My case

ND 1/28/02
FP1 2/28/02
FP2 7/30/03
RF(Rcid) 11/17/03
FP3: 12/23
AD:?????

Re: don't think so

For me and my wife the notice date is different.
So you may get it some time soon.

Originally posted by dr_hangup
my wife got 3rd FP and i didn't. she is a derivative so she should be approved after me . . .
go figure . . .

Re: Re: don't think so

Originally posted by Khan_bacha
For me and my wife the notice date is different.
So you may get it some time soon.

thanks.
i'll be waiting with trepidation :)

Update

In continuation from my post yesterday, we saw the on-line message changed to "Approved" this morning.

Good luck to you all.

3rd FP question

:confused:

kmandy,

Congratulations!!!

A quick question: did you go for your 3rd FP on the scheduled date or did you try going before?

Thanks,

EAC02160.

EAC02160

Our scheduled date was December 23rd. But I'm at a place where if a single person shows up at the USCIS office in a day, it will be too much work for them. Ha ha.

Hope this answers your question.