My RFE: Help Needed

india6579

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

Here is the RFE I got today. I am wondering what I need to produce before them.

""Submit documentory evidence of all nonimmigrant status and employment authorization granted to you since your admission to US in December 1996. Such evidence may include, but is not limited to:

* Copies of both sides fo your form I-94 Arrival/Entry Document;
* Copies of any form of I-797 approval notice/notice of action.
* Copies of pages in your passport which show U.S Visas, Service admission stamps or other endorsements, to include the passport identity pages;
* Copies of any and all EAD issued to you by this service. ""

I have applied for GC through R-1.
So what do you suggest best for me. I don't want to spent money to go to attorney if I can figure this out myself. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I also got the same on june14th

""Submit documentory evidence of all nonimmigrant status and employment authorization granted to you since your admission to US in Apr18 2004. Such evidence may include, but is not limited to:

I am sending my I-94 copy and passport stamped on that day also!?

and your question\problem is? The letter says clearly what they need.

india6579 said:
Hi Guys,

Here is the RFE I got today. I am wondering what I need to produce before them.

""Submit documentory evidence of all nonimmigrant status and employment authorization granted to you since your admission to US in December 1996. Such evidence may include, but is not limited to:

* Copies of pages in your passport which show U.S Visas, Service admission stamps or other endorsements, to include the passport identity pages;
* Copies of any and all EAD issued to you by this service. ""

I have applied for GC through R-1.
So what do you suggest best for me. I don't want to spent money to go to attorney if I can figure this out myself. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks