My Prediction Became True

Agree with you, but ...

Based on Jun, Jul and Aug statisticses, usually when it gets to 60% cases, it moves to next one. So for Oct, my best guess is it will start after Oct 15 ~ Oct 20, if Audit is true.

Magesh_kk

Your predictions seem to be correct.

Are they based on some analysis or by fluke? Are you anyway related to Sanjay?

looks like your Prediction are not true..

check out the posting for OCT & NOV APP...any way good news for every one !!!

magesh_kk

It seems what ever you said is happening now. I wish it continues to see some December approvals also by the end of this month.

Raj

Unfortunate Sept RD Souls

If they start approving a flood of Oct 01 cases, then the processing of Sept cases will either slow down or come to a grinding halt leaving a bunch of people like me wondering what happened to our GCs. :mad:

I think something still like this happening to some july/aug filers. Poor guys I feel sorry for them. :confused:
Well at least according to Rupnet not all July/Aug filers have been approved.

Mahesh, what is ur guess as to those jul/Aug/Sep cases which are yet to be approved even though INS has already started OCT 01 cases. Will we ever get our GC at least before we have our GrandChildren ??????

RD: 09/04
ND: 11/06
AD: I will have to ask my Grandchildren about this.

venkatsx - don't be depressed.

your approval should be coming up next any time man.
I guess there are a lot of September still waiting for Approvals.

But i thing for JULY /AUG should definitely call the IIO or at least send a letter or some thing to the INS through your lawyer.

I think just waiting will not help for JULY /AUG.

GOOD LUCK

11/5/2001
12/6/2001

waiting for Aug Approvals

I'm still waiting (RD 8/10/01, I think...). INS will NOT do anything until the 540 day wait is over. I did get an RFE, which means my file was opened at least, but there isn't anything August and July people can do until sometime in 2003.

The grim reality is we all hope that we'll be amongst the first in our month to be approved, but there are many who wait for several months longer, depending on the efficiency of the adjudicating officer, where they are in the file, or just plain luck.

Anyway, I still think we have a way to go before August is over. And we'll probably be hearing November approvals by then. That seems to be the way it goes--and it seems designed to cause anxiety amongst all waiting filers.

Peeps

Hey gary_mail.....

...the JULY /AUG filers should definitely call the IIO but what will "sending a letter or some thing to the INS through your lawyer" achieve and what are you gonna write to INS -- "Hey you guys are so slow in processing OR you forgot to approve me".

I do feel bad for the July/Aug filers .

Things are Happening

Well Guys,

I don't know what to tell you but you can watch approvals coming in right now....right!!!

Ya....My Statement is becoming True....Oh...God...

Hold On........

Magesh_KK.....

As much as we all are excited to see one Oct and one Nov approval today.... despite several of us asking for more information abt their cases...Pradeepa_Manoj have mysteriously disappeared.......

I suggest we wait for few more approvals to be sure that ur friend was right....

Calgal.

Re: Things are Happening

O'Nostradamus! Thy predictions hath happened. Therefore, thou art!

Originally posted by magesh_kk
Well Guys,

I don't know what to tell you but you can watch approvals coming in right now....right!!!

Ya....My Statement is becoming True....Oh...God...