My PF has been over than 16 months

cao

Registered Users (C)
My PF has been over than 16 months, but I have not received
the notice for rePF.

You got the alert wrong..silly man

Non-resident Alien alert !!

You have a future in the homeland security department..issuing incorrect alerts !
:)

Could you ask lawyer to fax inquiry ?

sometimes that will result in your case getting assigned and if they see your FPs expired then they will send you redo FP notices..

u r funny silly man

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
geez dude, you got printing fingers? ALIEN ALERT.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

silly man , you are funny and my request is even after your approval please don't disappear from this site, we need people like you to make us happy{to be frank we need some comedy in our life , after this INS/BCIS sucking blood for approval . Of course I am dependent on my wife {02-066-xxxxx}

hope god will you approval soon than later.

pathapati

Thanks Patha.

cao, I have quit worrying. I think INS gave me so much worry that it burnt a transistor in my head. So I went mad, and now cannot stress for anything. :rolleyes: . I suggest you do the same. Enjoy life, and take it easy. Live in a day-tight compartment.

Anyway, meanwhile, while you can't do that, and you've gotta get FP (or PF), you are so tensed up like .. all constipated .. with all expressions on your face .. (yea like that) .. the only logical answer is .. follow it thru with the INS .. send fax, call IIO, bitch about it, and then they will send you another FP, which they were going to anyway .. one day .. maybe.

Anyway, if it makes you happy, starting april we've seen unusually good activity at INS. I had mentioned in another post that I was hoping to see this happen since Special registration stopped, and El Salvador TPS crap stopped .. now only if it subsists .... ahh .. askin' for too much here. :)

Later dudes.

Silly Man,

Kinda of funny to think that if you actually got famous (discovered a new operating system etc.) and were interviewed, in the process of which, you were asked, "So what was it that got you through those dark days, when it seemed remote that you would get your GC". Is that what you are going to answer? "I went crazy and after that the crazy world of INS was normal, so I was just another happy soul trapped in the INS world"? :)

Oh yeah, BTW, I am back! Entered on AP, no problems at the immigration counter, was in and out inside 15 mins. No FPing or PFing, like we discussed. The immigration officer was joking about how long I had been waiting for my AOS and what the chances were that I would be approved any time soon. :)

Going to LA this weekend, but how about hooking up the next weekend?

Hey, good to know you are back.

Next weekend I am going on a long roadtrip to yosemite, reno, tahoe, bishop, mammoth lakes etc. How about the weekend after that? It's been pretty dull on the hike end while you were gone too. I think we might have one this month sometime though .. I'm gettin' outta shape again hehe :)

See ya soon.

- SM