My on-line status changed this morning!

discovery

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I checked this morning. It changed from 975-999 to 160-180 days.
It didn't say anything about my FP received or not. Does anyone have the same 160-180 info?

WAC-02-115-5XXXX
ND,RD Feb-2002

Discovery

Your I485 APPLICATION TO ADJUST TO PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS was received on February XX, 2002. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 160 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

Yes, It changed for me too

My case still shows the message 'Processing resumed...'.

However, for my kid, since FP was not done, the message was displaying '...999 days' earlier. It has now changed to '160-180 days...'.

My details wac-02-121-xxxxx

Surprisingly, the message changed to 180 days after 180 days are already well past.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same thing for WAC-02-041

I confirmed it for two wac-02-041-xxxxx numbers (my kids) today morning and it said "975 to 999 days...blah blah blah" but now i see it for 160 to 180 days.

Weird ways of INS:confused: :confused:

ANy comments as to whether I should fax or call them up for this or if there is anything else apart from waiting that i can do !!!

Confirmed it for two wac-02-081-xxxxx(ND/RD in Jan) numbers till yesterday it said "975 to 999 days...blah blah blah" but now i see it for 160 to 180 days. It looks more like a bug (may be they wanted it to be changed to 1600 to 1800 days and just forgot one 0.)

160-180

The message for my kid's case has changed from 9999999 to 1600000 days too this morning... Mine and my wife's are still resumed (FP). WAC02062xxxxx. Hope that in INS's arithmetic 1600000<9999999 still holds :)

There is nothing to happy about!

For all those wac02-115****
all of you have waited for over 180 days since your RD.
There is nothing amazing that you still have to wait another 160 days. It used to be less than 356 days to get approval notice, now we have to wait more than 1 year to get approval.
It is not really a good news at all....

:mad:

All the cases which were saying 9xx days changed to 160 days. I think this is some ki

All the cases which were saying 9xx days changed to 160 days. I think this is some kind of bug. It is not depended on any particular date.

485incsc, what u said, I confirmed with off-patience's scanner. Everyone's statuses changed. Maybe we should all take this opportunity and call INS and bitch about our cases having taken longer than 180 days.

only my kid's message changed....

only my kid's message changed

Mine - FP received status, Wife's - sent your FP notice status.

Srinivas

How about AVM??

Guys,
Can you verify your status with AVM also? If that is also changed to 160......., then you might call them and ask.

Anyway, I guess you cannot do a fax enquiry because the JIT is still staying in October 2001.

Hope something good happens...

Guys,

Here is what I think happened with this online message. Normally for RFE received cases the message is suppose to say.. "Normally it iwll take 999 days but since prilimaniry processing is complete it is taking between 160 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. " Actually AVM plays this message with 160-180 days where as Online was showing again 999 days. I guess some one is trying to fix it to say 160-180 days for RFE received cases and they messed up the system.

By the way here is how my message looks like right now!!!
"On November XX, 2002, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 160 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. However, because preliminary processing was complete before we requested the additional material, the remaining processing time for this stage of your case is approximately 999 days. You will receive a written decision on this case."

-PCee

PS: So ignore this message and days specified in it. Hopefully

Originally posted by PCee
Guys,

Here is what I think happened with this online message. Normally for RFE received cases the message is suppose to say.. "Normally it iwll take 999 days but since prilimaniry processing is complete it is taking between 160 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. " Actually AVM plays this message with 160-180 days where as Online was showing again 999 days. I guess some one is trying to fix it to say 160-180 days for RFE received cases and they messed up the system.

By the way here is how my message looks like right now!!!
"On November XX, 2002, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 160 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. However, because preliminary processing was complete before we requested the additional material, the remaining processing time for this stage of your case is approximately 999 days. You will receive a written decision on this case."

-PCee

PS: So ignore this message and days specified in it. Hopefully

Whan people are worried and afraid to talk about simple things like the date on which INS received their data, by which no bady can do any thing, there is little wonder INS posts messages a bit differently ....................................................................................................................................

Obviously you were dropped on your head as a baby and it is all coming back to you now. Did you suddenly wake up today and decide to be nasty to everyone on the board?

Get real with your shitass opinions and undue criticism. You really need to get a life!

Ok, this excercise of biting each other, because INS is screwed up is highly unproductive. I think we all need to get together and do something .... I just don't know *WHAT*.