My lawyer made email inquiry for expiring FP

bhavoo

Registered Users (C)
I have email from my lawyer that they made email inquiry
for my expiring FP. Our FP expires on apr 17. INS replied
saying they are currently processing cases with ND 11/16
and my ND is 11/19.

I am not sure if you can inquiry via email ?? could it be true.

Now a days lawyers also started making fool of us. My lawyer also said the same thing to me few days back.
I don't believe it, but I am not sure why every lawyer will say like this.

Because..

All such lawyers are a$$ h####. To be honest, Mostly we deal with the para legal morons who may or may not answer our Emails at all.

it might be true

seems like we have heard about the new email inquiry method from a few different sources. but after my own lawyer told me they have this new inquiry method i tend to believe it. my lawyer is an AILA member and she told me that email inquiry is a new way INS just release not long ago. but of course the email address is only open to attorneys, just like their fax inquiry line.

i believe it because she didn't send an email inquiry for me. if she said she did i might not believe it either.

so bhavoo i believe your lawyer is not just fooling around with you. but the problem is INS might not reply. like in my case, INS seems to have evaporated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by bhavoo
I have email from my lawyer that they made email inquiry
for my expiring FP. Our FP expires on apr 17. INS replied
saying they are currently processing cases with ND 11/16
and my ND is 11/19.

I am not sure if you can inquiry via email ?? could it be true.

You can ask your lawyer to forward it to you.

lawyer forwarded reply from INS

my lawyer said they did 2 inquiries via fax and then they tried
email since fax inquiries were not replied. INS says they are
processing cases filed on or before 11/16. my case was filed
on 11/19

Yes, the lawyers receive emial response from INS/BCIS for H1B particularly for premium processing cases. But, I'm not sure whether it is true of AOS cases.

~ CT

Yesterday my lawyer did confirmed that she did sent an e-mail to SFO office but she did not received any response so far and next week she will send another e-mail inquiry. But her boos (sr lawyer) said that case will take 4-6 months since blah blah....same old story.