My intuition came right

Patel Kishan

Registered Users (C)
Yesterday (Jan 21, 05), I got call from my friend about him receiving FP, see

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=159849

At that time, I thought we might get our FP today(Jan 21, 05). When I came home, I got
two letters from DHS.

Our FP are scheduled in New Orleans District for

Feb 9 (spouse) and Feb 14 (St. Valentine day)

Old timers, just keep hope tight, help is on the way.

KP
I-485 ND/RD July 5, 2002
FP Scheduled Feb 9, 2005 (spouse)
FP Scheduled, Feb 14, 2005 (me)
AD paying God to be some time in March

Are you still living in New Orleans ? asking this because I moved out of New Orleans and got FP notice scheduled at New Orleans. I am confused now whether to go to New Orleans or reschedule FP to Richmond.

Thank You
Srikanth

Hi Patel,
Would you like to try early FP? You live in NEW Orleans and worth to try. Pls share your any experience with us. I notice most of people in Louisiana with ND in 2002 got their FP notices in these days. Very interesting. I got my FP notice too and was scheduled in the middle of Feb. but like to do early.

Peter2
ND 7/10/02
FP: will be done in the middle of Feb.

Peter,

What I paln to do is as bleow;

My spouse FP is scheduled on 9th Feb and mine for St. Valentine day.
I will go with my spouse on 9th Feb and try if they could do it for me.

In other post you are right to say that Lawyer did nothing,
actaully most of 2002 filers from LA state have gotten their FP this time around, all scheduled throught out Feb. My friend spouse also got FP yesterday after his spouse got on Friday. This could be construed as a trend
from LA state filers residing NO district.

Hope we all 2002 filers from LA state will ride through Green Wave in March 2005.

Good luck to all us. We all waited more than 30 months to just get FP, I think we deserve our FP.

KP

Dear Patel Kishan

We are happy to see that u get FP, try to get it done early. it would save ur time.

Smile , :D You are blessed person, Guess what???. the day they scheduled for FP is the Valentine day :D

Plz tell us about that FP paper mail went to ur home address? its weird did u filled or ur attorney filed the 485? and did he get too ur FP?

Good Luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all! Maybe you are right about trend in sending FP notice for Lousiana residents. My friend also got his FP notice recently. I will be out of town for 10 days but I planne to try to do FP earlier. Please share with us your experience. I read somewher in this forum that somebody was refused for FP in NO.

I will try doing FP early. But I am not sure they will let me do it.

Our cases were filed by my attorney. On Saturday, I received a note about certified letter from attorney, may be this letter contains copies our FP notices. We (me and spouse) got FP notices at our home address. I have to go to post office, as I missed USPS person when he came to my home.

I also think that there is a trend for FP notices to all 2002 filers from Louisiana. Good for all of us old timers.

I strongly believe that in March 2005 all of us 2002 filers from Louisiana will be approved together. That will be a Green wave for this coastal state.

Thanks

KP