My interview is tomorrow!!

Irishalien

Registered Users (C)
I will post on Wednesday to inform you all of the outcome. I am quite nervous, but with God's help, and a nice USCIS official, I will be okay.

Irishalien said:
I will post on Wednesday to inform you all of the outcome. I am quite nervous, but with God's help, and a nice USCIS official, I will be okay.

Do not worry, tomorrow you'll be a happy camper. :)
Good luck.

Pray to whatever Gods you pray to that you don't hear words "name check pending " uttered by the person who is interviewing you. Other than that, you should be fine!

Irishalien said:

hope everything will go fine.

RealSuperK said:
Pray to whatever Gods you pray to that you don't hear words "name check pending " uttered by the person who is interviewing you. Other than that, you should be fine!

well.. sometime it works, sometime it doesn't. in my case, i got the "background check pending" by USCIS (rather than FBI).

anyhow, i would suggest OP to take it easy.

Irishalien said:

hello Irishalien,

Mine too, I wish you the luck and my self too, just smile, and try not smell good for the officer, :p , if he likes your smell, he will keep you forever and if not he will let you go fast..... I am kidding my friend, I truly wish the best of luck, just smile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Irishalien said:
Dear Irishman,
Just relax, get your papers in place, Get ready for the civic exam. Be confident yet nice, firm yet courtous.

You have nothing to be nervous about. I am sure that you would be good to go brother!

Let us know how does it go please.

:)
Sony

Mr LA said:
hello Irishalien,

Mine too, I wish you the luck and my self too, just smile, and try not smell good for the officer, :p , if he likes your smell, he will keep you forever and if not he will let you go fast..... I am kidding my friend, I truly wish the best of luck, just smile.

how was your interview going?

Irishalien and Mr LA, congratulations are in order?

Mr LA said:
hello Irishalien,

I hope both of you are celebrating by now :)
Keep us posted, please.

to irishalien and mr la: how did your interviews go yesterday? 'ope everything went well. please keep us posted!