• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

my interview experience

seaman20

Registered Users (C)
After arriving at the u.s consulate lagos on the 23rd of feb 2012. 7am. i got to the embassy 15min before my interview i was asked to open my medical report by my self. after which i went through some security check before going in to the main entrance. i payed 440 u.s dollars at the payment counter after which i was asked to sit down. about 30min later i was called to another counter for document submittion photocopy appart and original seperatly i submited all document like birth certificate, school result, medical report, police report and my international passport with two passport foto. i wasnt asked for affvt of surpport. after submmiting the document,

I was told to sitdown. i started watching some people been refuse and some congratulated infact there is this lady looks like indian or somtin she was so mean she refused 3people instantly. i prayed to God not to even let me go closer to her counter because she will smile with you and tell u she is not giving you the visa. i was later called to the right counter that was ment for me with a man that never smiled for a min.
after taken the oat, he took my finger print and asked me to sign my ds-230 part 2 form then he return back my photo i sent to kcc initially in aug 2011 and then he asked me to foward my reciept of payment, he took the embassy's copy and gave me the applicant copy. after which the interview started proper.

co: what is the name of the secondary school u attended?
what year did u finish?
what year did u enter the school?
did u dropout of school?
did u participate in any sporting activity?
what do u do presently?
can you explain your job. i mean what u do every day?
what do u do in your fomer job?
can i see your computer cert?
how many children do u have?
are u marraid and have u ever been marraid?
how many are you in your family?
do u stay together?
what about your parents.?

ok congratulations you can pickup your visa in the address stated in the white sheet.

i really appreciate every body in this forum may God continue to bless you and for those yet to attend their interview may God show u all favour in jesus name.

After arriving at the u.s consulate lagos on the 23rd of feb 2012. 7am. i got to the embassy 15min before my interview i was asked to open my medical report by my self. after which i went through some security check before going in to the main entrance. i payed 440 u.s dollars at the payment counter after which i was asked to sit down. about 30min later i was called to another counter for document submittion photocopy appart and original seperatly i submited all document like birth certificate, school result, medical report, police report and my international passport with two passport foto. i wasnt asked for affvt of surpport. after submmiting the document,

I was told to sitdown. i started watching some people been refuse and some congratulated infact there is this lady looks like indian or somtin she was so mean she refused 3people instantly. i prayed to God not to even let me go closer to her counter because she will smile with you and tell u she is not giving you the visa. i was later called to the right counter that was ment for me with a man that never smiled for a min.
after taken the oat, he took my finger print and asked me to sign my ds-230 part 2 form then he return back my photo i sent to kcc initially in aug 2011 and then he asked me to foward my reciept of payment, he took the embassy's copy and gave me the applicant copy. after which the interview started proper.

co: what is the name of the secondary school u attended?
what year did u finish?
what year did u enter the school?
did u dropout of school?
did u participate in any sporting activity?
what do u do presently?
can you explain your job. i mean what u do every day?
what do u do in your fomer job?
can i see your computer cert?
how many children do u have?
are u marraid and have u ever been marraid?
how many are you in your family?
do u stay together?
what about your parents.?

ok congratulations you can pickup your visa in the address stated in the white sheet.

i really appreciate every body in this forum may God continue to bless you and for those yet to attend their interview may God show u all favour in jesus name.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! and thanks for sharing:cool: