My I-485 has been approved!

Goodluck09

Finally, it’s my turn. Both my spouse and my I-485 are approved. We have got a lot of useful information here and want to thank all of you.

Here are my information

I-140 ND 03/2002 AD 07/2003 EB1b
I-485 ND 10/2002 AD 09/01/2004
REF 01/2004
FP1 11/2002
FP2 07/02/2004

The strange thing is my LUD has never changed after receiving my REF. Now my online message is still saying they received my REF; and my spouse online message is still saying they received the FP1 (11/2002). So it was a totally surprise when we open the approval notices from INS last night. We can trust our approval notices, right?

Good luck!

Excellent !!. Congratulations.

Wait is ON as few more July FP2 are getting approved.

As long as you have an official letter from the INS and a day specified to go and get the stamping done, who cares if the phone line says otherwise! Enjoy! You are now one of the lucky one's. Congratulations!

Not sure whether you can trust your approval letter

We went to SFO for PP stamp and we were told our info is not in their system yet. And they refused to stamp PP saying that the "original approval letters and courtesy copies" can be fake and they will only believe what is in their system. America is really sophisticated in technology :) thats what world knows about US in hollywood movies right ? ;)

So don't believe those letters and papers until they say that they believe them.

cheers and good luck
----

My opinion only

485 approved for myself and my wife

Hi Guys

Myself and my wife's 485 has been approved. Here are the details:

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On September 9, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Hi All, I always pray for all. I am going to continue doing the same. I wish you all good luck.

This forum is excellent resource. I have no word to express my thanks.

More information about my case:

RD: 03/28/2002
Finger Print-1: April 2002
Finger Print-2: Jan 2004
3 EAD
RFE Date: 06/07/2004
RFE Replied Date: August 20th 20004
RFE Reply Update Date: August 27th 2004

First update happend on 09/01/2004
Second Update happend on 09/10/2004

Receipt Number: WAC021475xxxxx

Once again I wish you all good luck.

keep-balance said:
We went to SFO for PP stamp and we were told our info is not in their system yet. And they refused to stamp PP saying that the "original approval letters and courtesy copies" can be fake and they will only believe what is in their system. America is really sophisticated in technology :) thats what world knows about US in hollywood movies right ? ;)

So don't believe those letters and papers until they say that they believe them.

cheers and good luck
----

My opinion only
"America is really sophisticated in technology" -- No not really, its very hard for me to accept that. I have lived in Singapore....So