my I-140 approved on DEC 7th

amma

Registered Users (C)
Hello friends,

I would like to share my good news with you. I got an email from USCIS website yesterday saying my I-140 was approved with out any RFEs. I have applied for I-140 and I-485 on NOV 3rd of 2003 under concurrent processing using substitution labor under EB3 category. My 140 message has not been changed before it is approved. About 10 days ago I got my second EAD and AP papers in the mail.

I am not really sure when my substitution labor was approved. I am really sorry for not able to provide that info.

I wish rest of the friends good luck in this journey.

Regards.

Congrats, you lucky Dude. Let us know when you get your 485. My money is on you getting it this or next week. The NSC folks do have a heart after all.

amma said:
Hello friends,

I would like to share my good news with you. I got an email from USCIS website yesterday saying my I-140 was approved with out any RFEs. I have applied for I-140 and I-485 on NOV 3rd of 2003 under concurrent processing using substitution labor under EB3 category. My 140 message has not been changed before it is approved. About 10 days ago I got my second EAD and AP papers in the mail.

I am not really sure when my substitution labor was approved. I am really sorry for not able to provide that info.

I wish rest of the friends good luck in this journey.

Regards.

inkink said:
Congrats, you lucky Dude. Let us know when you get your 485. My money is on you getting it this or next week. The NSC folks do have a heart after all.

Congrats N enjoy your holiday with peace of mind.
Did you notice whether LUDs on your petitions changed couple of days before approval?

Thanks

Sadashivepethi

Thanks for your wishes guys. I will certainly keep everybody in the loop about my wife's and my I-485 approval. I have not seen LUD changed before the approval date. It did not even change the day it was approved. It only changed day after they approved my I-140.

Hi amma,
congrats .. glad to see that they are processing Nov cases. Is it EB2 or EB3 ??