My I-140 Approved-April'04 case

mahi4u

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,

I recd my I-140 approval email from USCIS Y'day evening after waiting for longtime.Really this is great news to me.I waited 2 yrs to happen this.When my attorney initiated enquiry 3 weeks ago we got letter from USCIS saying that my case got stuck in Background Check, then i thought that will take 2 more years.But luckily i got magic mail from USCIS.

My priority date is July'03.I don't know how long my 485 will take to get approved.

I would like to thank everyone in this forum who helped me alot in getting the valuble info.Really great people, great site.

Good Luck to everyone whoever waiting for 140 approvals.

Thanks,
Mahi
EB2 Concurrent Filing @ NSC in April'04.
I-140 Approved on 03/23/06
I-485 Pending

Mahi,

Great to see you getting approved. Hopefully mine comes soon.Good luck to you on your 485.

140 application things to consider.

Congrats on your 140 approval.

I need guidance from all of you on 140 application. I just received my lab approval in the PERM Process EB2 category.

I have to go to India on 17th April, is it ok to apply for 1-140 and then travel?

Also please give me tips on 140 application process. Mine will be going to Nebraska service centre.

Mahi, 2 years for the I-140 step?!!!!!!!! This is supposed to be the fastest part of the whole God-damned immigration process!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I am from the Middle East....hope I won't get stuck in background checks for 2 years...I would cancel the process if I don't hear from them in 2 more months...Right now, according to their processing time, they are 45 days from my application receive date....we'll wait and see...

I just don't understand how they say they are processing applications before December 10, 2005, and I see some I-140 receive dates in January 25, 2006 getting approved....how does that work? Can someone explain?

congrats mahi

this is getting ridiculous day by day. Did USCIS stop working on old cases ?

EB3
Labor (PD 01/03)
140 - RD 10/15/05
140 - ND 10/19/05
140 AD - ??? :mad: