My H1 B status shows a request for additional evidence

nray

Registered Users (C)
Current Status: We mailed you a notice requesting additional evidence.

On May 21, 2007, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested. This case will be held in suspense until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the information and/or evidence requested, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something further from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.

Can anyone tell me what kind of evidence are they asking for?

Not until you see the letter from USCIS its very difficult to answer.
However, this is not something to panic. You might have submitted the requirements, by now.

Mukeshinmd
rahasiam.com

It has been a month I havent yet recieve the RFE letter.

Hi Mukesh,
Do you have any idea how much time does it take to receive an RFE letter and within how many days should we reply them back.

Regards,

Nray

H1b-RFE

Hi Nray
what is the query that you recieved.by now you should have recieved your approval.Now i got the query.what is the type of the query that you got.
my query is
is to submit
1.clients list of employer
2.6 years tax papers
3.education evaluation
4.company profile.
can you please let me know what is the query tht you got and wheter it got cleared.
Thanks in advance

Madhum5:

Did you answer the RFE? Have you recd any response?

My employer is small and has only 10 employees... do you think small companies are get RFEs?