My guess with silent case since March 15, anybody with me?

Heidi Gao

My case was transfered VSC-->TSC on March 15, and no LUD since Mar 27. I'm afraid that this maybe be caused by my incomplete medical file -- I skipped X-ray due to pregnancy. Maybe they are now in favor of straight approval case rather than anyone that requires additional RFE handling.
Anybody on the same boat please share your experience.

I'm with you. Last LUD 03/27
Stuck in name check :mad:

My case was transfered VSC-->TSC on March 15, and no LUD since Mar 27. I'm afraid that this maybe be caused by my incomplete medical file -- I skipped X-ray due to pregnancy. Maybe they are now in favor of straight approval case rather than anyone that requires additional RFE handling.

I have the exactly same xfer date and LUD as you, stuck in name check.
Do you know if your name check is cleared or not, that should be the road block for us.

Did you fail the TB skin test? If not then you should be okay. Even then I got an RFE for doing the chest xray and not the TB skin test. Then again I don't have the Approval yet.

Well, I haven't heard anything since the transfer (LUD 3/15) and I know we did not go through the skin test (just did the chest X-ray).

Count me in. I have last LUD in March 27. Just got a word from congressman that my name check is still pending. My family's clear though.

EB1-OR
I-485 filed 08/2005
FP2: 05/2007