My GC Approved !!!!!!! Dhoooom !!!!! Dhamakha!!!!!! Dum!!!!!

savitra500

Registered Users (C)
Dear All :D :D :) :) :) :p :p :p

This case has been approved. On October 8, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

All My family(Me,Spouse,Son,Daughter) I-485s are Approved . I just got an E-Mail from USCIS 5.40 CST. We are very much happy. It was painful process with lot of documentation.

I work for Hearing Aid Minneapolis company on JD Edwards system/AS400. No job change after filing I-140/I-485 process. All the credit goes to our great man Rajiv Khanna for maintaing such a wonderful web site with lot of useful information - ImmigrationPortal.com. Zillions of thanks to all you guys for sharing the information/or advice when it was asked.

I use to browse this site may be 30 minutes per day for last 2 years. I learned lot from you guys. I came from India in May 1999 on H1B visa.

GC Guys : Don't loose any hope, I am sure you will come up from all type of difficulties.

Thanks once again to all of you and Rajiv Khanna and his staff members

Thanks for all your wishes/Kind words.

Mugdha2100: How is your RFE process going on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats & Question

Congrats and Good luck for future.

One simple question. For 485, you had RD 07/11/02 , ND:11/27/02. How come differnce between ND and RD of over 4.5 months. Any reason for that. Thanks.

Savitra,

My RFE documents are is at my lawyer's desk trying to get her " charnonki dool" before it takes USCIS's stupid officer's "charan-tirth"

I should not say that....but it has come to that now.......

Hopefully, my lawyer will send reply by at least today....

Mugdha.

Thanks to you all

................. :) :p :D Still waiting for Approved letter from USCIS

Last edited by a moderator:
savitra500 said:
Dear All :D :D :) :) :) :p :p :p

This case has been approved. On October 8, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

All My family(Me,Spouse,Son,Daughter) I-485s are Approved . I just got an E-Mail from USCIS 5.40 CST. We are very much happy. It was painful process with lot of documentation.

I work for Hearing Aid Minneapolis company on JD Edwards system/AS400. No job change after filing I-140/I-485 process. All the credit goes to our great man Rajiv Khanna for maintaing such a wonderful web site with lot of useful information - ImmigrationPortal.com. Zillions of thanks to all you guys for sharing the information/or advice when it was asked.

I use to browse this site may be 30 minutes per day for last 2 years. I learned lot from you guys. I came from India in May 1999 on H1B visa.

GC Guys : Don't loose any hope, I am sure you will come up from all type of difficulties.

Thanks once again to all of you and Rajiv Khanna and his staff members

When you mean 2nd RFE, do you mean first RFE for you and 2nd one for your husband?

Got Approval Letters

Hi All

Today we have received approval letters (I-797C) from USCIS (Me,Spouse,Son,Daughter).

I had scheduled an appointment for passport stamping in Bloomington, Minnesota on 10/20/2004 9.30am

Guys,

Please share your thoughts/Experiance about this office.
I am going carry the following things
1. Passport
2. New format photos
3. I-94 card
4. Social Security Card
5. EAD