My Epiloge

PalCan

Registered Users (C)
Hello all,

As per my knowledge most of the fellow posters & browsers are living in the US and don’t want to loose the Canadian PR status, I don’t see an issue on that, these guys (rzz1gv, bandh11683, trueman999) are just using this forum to insult people who live in the US. It appears like these ones are having a very disgusted life and may be jealous of the rest. I am not here to have a tussle with anyone, but I am ready if I am dragged in.

Let me tell you all my case.

I lived in the US for 5+ years, paid taxes to CCRA past 3 years on my US income and established a lease on my name from past 3 years, and often used to visit Canada. Now 3 years past my landing, I moved to Canada and applied for my citizenship. From my perspective I fulfilled what CCRA/CIC need, if these fellows (rzz1gv, bandh11683, trueman999) say that it’s illegal & crime, well LET THEM GO TO HELL. I can’t loose US$ 15K and stay out just for their filthy comments. I WILL take the responsibility on what ever it is from CCRA/CIC. It’s not their business or anything else to tell anyone what they are doing, if they want to help, first let them stop boasting and just let know if it’s possible or not. If they keep on talking about crime/illegal (seems they had done enough of that sort!), I don’t think we need THIS FORUM at all.

Did these guys ever tell anyone about what they are up to, and how they proceeded with their cases. NO, they are just boasting.

Since I already applied for my citizenship, Frankly, I don’t need any advises from these boasters. If anyone’s interested in hearing the outcome of my case, I would be glad to talk or else good bye to all.

Palcan,
I think everyone knows, one against three.
People just read what this guy has to say about things that we all know. He is nothing but a Big looser who was trying to sneak in to the USA but denied entry and now with no choice left he has to stay in Canada. No he wants to give out wrong advised to other people, which i cannot tolerate. Let him do whatever HELL he wants to do. There is no space here on this forums for loosers like him (PalCan).
For record no one ever claims that you can get Canadian Citizenship just staying in USA. Every sensible human except for this LOOSER Palcan will know that it's not possbile. He is just making a big deal out of it, since this looser has real EGO problem. I think i have made my case very clear to you all. Anyway if one follows his stinky advised then God bless You. I take it very personal when some LOOSER like PalCan try to BS their way and give wrong adived to ordinary human beings. So you make the Call.

CRACK

Hey CRACK,

I think you have some mental disabilities. IMAGINING everything for your self, and writing some thing without meaning. Do you think I don’t have any thing to do like You, Go ahead keep cracking, one day you will get burst!

For Palcan

"I don’t see an issue on that, these guys (rzz1gv, bhand11683, trueman999) are just using this forum to insult people who live in the US."

As far as I know I have not insulted anyone in this forum whether they live in canada or the US . And as far as My case is concerned , I commute to US for work so I did not have to "lie" to get my PR card or will have to "lie" to get my citizenship .

It is good if you talk just about your case and not include everybody in the forum as a general case of "lying" which is probably your case ...

Thanks and have a Great day ..

Bandh11683,
I don’t have anything else to say to anyone. What ever you call, I know my case would be considered under Factual Resident of Canada.

I just posted my experiences/choices and it doesn’t imply to an ADVISE. And I reiterate to all, to assess your case at your own discretion. Have a nice day!

Palcan,
Why don't you go away. Don't you have anything better to do you Looser. Oh i see you probaly don't have work. Anyway, who is going to hire a big looser like yourself.
I think with you twisted nature you proved yourself to everyone that you are definately not trust worthy. I really don't give a damn about your BS. I am positive that they will discover your fradulent scheme during your screening of your citizenship application. GOD i hope so...
For Everyone:
This individual is fine example of people misleading people. Their motive who knows to deceived people and make their case worst with their BS advised. PalCan is not alone there are alot of LOOSERS like him all over. Since now we have spotted him, my advise to everyone is "PLEASE BEWARE"

EVERYONE, JUST BEWARE OF trueman999 FILTHY MENTALITY.
Now you know from his above filthy statements.

Palcan,
STOP Copying me. No one here will now ever listen to you. So go away and try on some other discussion board. What a dirty mind you have.......

Ahaaaa, I have to copy from you!! Everyone’s watching your filthy wording. Do you think this board as your family property, you FAKEMAN??

I think you are definately a mental case. GOD bless you. I think things are other way around. Keep barking dear, like i care!!!!

i don't understand the purpose of this thread? was this started and continued for personal vendettas? and why isn't this deleted?