MY Case was approved!!!

simpleminds

Registered Users (C)
Just Check AVM and my case was just approved. After they received my RFE response... Thank God!!!
My detail
RD: 4/01/01
ND: 4/19/01
Fingerprint 11/16/01
RFE: 1/08/02
RFE response: 1/26/02
RFE received: 2/7/02
AD: 2/11/02

No Title

Congratulations to you too John Lever!!! Good Luck to everybody! Just Pray harder! Thanks a lot to everybody and to Ciba too!

What was your RFE about ?

Hi Simpleminds,
  What was your RFE about ?
Thanks
Pban

Congrats. your approval was not delayed by much inspite of RFE.

Looks like your case got delayed by about 6 weeks because of the RFE. There was a time when an RFE could delay your case by as much as 3 months. It is good you still got approval while april rd\'s are still being processed.

Congrats !!!

Congrats Friend !!! I am RFE case too, Your case gave me hope, My RFE has been mailed on 02/09. Can you tell me how long it took from RFE sent message & you receive actua RFE. Congrats again....

No Title

RFE was 3 paystubs, and 2001 tax return which I think they made a mistake. What they meant was 2000 tax return and W2 copy. So, my dear lawyer sent them a letter explaining that 2001 tax return is not due till April of this year. I received RFE on 1/8/02 and we responded 1/26 INS responded 2/8/02 and approved on 2/11/02. Don\'t worry you are about to be approved too.

No Title

simpleminds,
Congratulations. For tracking purpose, can you please let us know

FPScheduled location
FPScheduled date
EB?
PD
Country

Thanks
PCee

No Title

Thanks to Everybody!!! I wish you all success and Good Luck! Hang in there you guys will soon be approved!
PCee, my fingerprint location was Van Nuys, I live in Los Angeles and I am EB3. PD: was current. WAC 162xxx Thanks PCee.
JimmyNori, I submitted my W2 during 485 application for your info.