my case transfered to Boston.

wantedhelp

Registered Users (C)
Just now i heared the AVM it says
" we transfer your 485 application to adjust permenant resident status to our office in boston, Massachusests, to schedule and conduct the interview. Scheduling can take several months. We will notify you when they schedule the interview or take other action on your case."

Is it the same message is heared when they transfer the cases to local INS.

How long it will take to schedule the interview. Please reply me

Yes I think....

your case has been transfered to Boston Local INS office.

As far as the timeframe to receive the Interview letter, it may be anytime from 2 weeks to 6 months. Well this is from hear say. You can never predict the way INS work.

-jericho02.

It says " scheduling can take several months"

i just want to know whether the same message for all whose case was transferred.
thanks

Yes, It's a standard msg. To know the average schedule time, you have to search previous msgs. Each local INS has its own time frame.

which State u r from ?

Hello wantedhelp-

Which state u r from ? and what r u r RD/ND dates ? I live on CT/MA border - north of CT - so wondering if this happens to me, will it be INS office in CT or in Boston.

My Details

RD- 10/11/01
ND- 11/27/01
FP-5/22/01
EB3-India

My RD :Aug 13 2001.
ND :Sep 29 2001.

The message is same for all transfer cases. Can anyone tell me how long Boston Local Office can take to Schedule the Interview. How long they will take to send interview calling papers. Please repsonse.
Thank you

Last edited by a moderator: