My case now in TSC

jupise

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone

I know that my question is difficult to answering, but somebody knows if the case is transferred form NSC to TSC , takes more time in Texas. I send my biographic information and mediacl exams 15 days (Sept 29)ago and anything change from there on the computer in USCIS. I know some people are waiting more time than me, but I am worried like averyone.

Thanks

ND: feb, 2002
1st FP: jul, 2004
RFI: sept 20/ 2005
Bio Done: sept 27/ 2005
LUD changed to : 09/28/05

jupise said:
Hi everyone

I know that my question is difficult to answering, but somebody knows if the case is transferred form NSC to TSC , takes more time in Texas. I send my biographic information and mediacl exams 15 days (Sept 29)ago and anything change from there on the computer in USCIS. I know some people are waiting more time than me, but I am worried like averyone.

Thanks

ND: feb, 2002
1st FP: jul, 2004
RFI: sept 20/ 2005
Bio Done: sept 27/ 2005
LUD changed to : 09/28/05

I sent G-325A for RFI 10 days ago to TSC, so far I have not seen my online status changed...

Did you enclose the Notice or copy to your G-325A and Medical ?

no update and email comfirmatiom since RFI sent to tsc 0n sep.28

I sent rfi to tsc on sep.26. by express mail. usps shows it was received and signed by ins on sep.28.2005. still no updating and comfirmation that tsc received my rfi and no email. It is almost 18 days . I AM KIND OF worrying about it. I did my bio on sep 27. lud changed on sep.27 and sep.28. anyone have same situation? please post.
ND:APRIL 2,2002
BIO DONE:SEP. 27.
LUD CHANGED: SEP 27.28
RFI SENT:SEP:26. RFI RECEIVED BY TSC. G-325A AND I-693 WITH SUPPLEMENTAL
NO EMAIL AND UPDATED INFO IN MY CASE

Last edited by a moderator:
bobbywang said:
I sent rfi to tsc on sep.26. by express mail. usps shows it was received and signed by ins on sep.28.2005. still no updating and comfirmation that tsc received my rfi and no email. It is almost 18 days . I AM KIND OF worrying about it. I did my bio on sep 27. lud changed on sep.27 and sep.28. anyone have same situation? please post.

In your express package for RFI, did you enclose the original Notice or a copy of original Notice ? Although the TSC RFI does not request that, I suspect your Update will be delayed without the Notice attachment.

bobbywang said:
I Enclosed Original Notice With Rfi.

Call the 800#. If it still does not work, then re-send your RFI response to them ( showing you already submitted the original weeks ago ). Please keep us update. After reading the posting by Wantmygcnow several days ago regarding the visit of TSC file warehouse, it will not be surprised if things messed up there.

bobbywang said:

Did you submit the sealed 693 + Supplemental when you filed your original 485 three years ago ?