my case is Hope to all ac21,

heretohelp

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I got interview and approval yesterday. My case is ac21, some details:

nd 2/2002

I left petetioner company 2 weeks after the nd of the I-485.
I have arrest in my record.
I had TP positive, never took medicine.
I took unemployement for about 4 months
I had state sponsered insurance and similar stuff.
I had mistake in answering some questions.
Changed jobs 4 times,
Changed address 4 times,

1st interview: 8/2003, nothing happened, put on name chack.
Had a lawyer, but was not helpful at all.

2nd interview: no lawyer, officer knew I left sponsering company after only 2 weeks of filing, he mentioned that this is no problem at all, all what matters is that I have a similar job. I presented Employement letter with 4 lines only, and I said that I have similar job.

He stamped my passport, no problems,

Good luck to everybody

hello heretohelp,

i think u may be the right person to guide me. my details:

I140/1485 concurrent filing on 10/21/2003, received EAD/AP, FP cleared.

I wish to change jobs in similar field, but is wary of doing it before I-140 is approved.

pl. suggest what to do in my case, thanks!

Just wait until it is approved

Wait till after the approval,

That would be my advise to you. I know the new company might want a quick reply from you, but you can drag them at least a month, trust me!
But after the I140 approval, I am sure it will be very safe.

Good Luck

congrats on your approval. Which service center was your case in ?

Also, did you update them on each job change ? If not, which ones did you update them ?

Thanks

Thanks, here is the answers

-case was filed with TSC
-petetioner is company A
-moved to company B which was under NSC
-I filed change of adress AR-11 only but did not inform that I work to B
-in 8/03, I got interview at the local office which is under NSC. I think the trigger for the interview was that I sent the address change to the TSC one month before. along with some explanation that I made some mistakes in the application.
-in this interview, I was unemployed, but I had a 2-months old employemnt letter from B. and that what I gave the officer, at that time only I infromed them of B.
-nothing happened in the interview, they put me on name check. but the officer knew I left A after only 2 weeks, he made a note of that and told me that he does not know if I am eligible for portability.
-moved to company C 2 weeks after the interview, did not inform about the company move but filed AR-11 change of address.
-moved to company D,
- on 5/04 sent a letter of change of address and that I am currently at D with the same job duties.
- 2 weeks later, got a letter that my case was transfered to Detroit
- 3 weeks after that I got an interview letter to show up yesterday
- interviewed yesterday, the officer was not very nice, but still he gave us approval, ironically, I saw the note from the first interview saying something like this " filed on 2/14/02 left on 3/2/02 (16 days 180days only), please determine if portability applies in this case!"

Did your 140 get approval?

Congratulations!

Did you get your 140 approval before you left the first company?

Thanks.

wow.!...thats a lot of "worry points" on your application profile. Anyway I am glad that you got thru all of it. Congratulations man...enjoy your life. :)

Congratulations!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!

Lot of up and downs on your case............. it is good example for all..

Thanks.
S

YES i GOT THE I140 APPROVAL BEFORE LEAVING COMPANY A

tHANKS TO ALL OF YOU!

YES i GOT THE I140 APPROVAL BEFORE LEAVING COMPANY A