My 485 moved to Local USCIS office -What does it mean

Damnit

Registered Users (C)
My 485 moved to Local USCIS office (Detroit), no change in I-140 LUD and status, what does it mean???Please post your comment. It's a concurrent EB-2 case, RD Sep24, 03...

Damnit said:
My 485 moved to Local USCIS office (Detroit), no change in I-140 LUD and status, what does it mean???Please post your comment. It's a concurrent EB-2 case, RD Sep24, 03...
usually, there could be something not sure in ur application and they just wana make sure about. and it seems they make interviews fro people who u were required to make special registration. r u one of those people to do the special registration?

yes they will ask for more evidence for either your employment, your marraige etc. this has been happening recently.

But my i-140 is not approved or even touched

Thanks for your reply But my i-140 is not approved or even touched, why they transfered my case, also I heard when they transfer case, they take interview and approve your I-485. The next thing comes in mind if they approve I-1485 what will happen to I-140. Please advise

ur 140 will either get approved soon or they might be something they are looking for or have doubts in your concurrent application of 140/485 and once that is clarified they will approve both cases soon.

all the best.