Murthy chat transcript Posted Huraaah

Dadagiri

Registered Users (C)
Chat User : Hi, Ms. Murthy. Is there a chance that BCIS Headquarters will issue a rule stating that a person with the I-485 pending for over 180 days should obtain the I-485 approval? Thanks!

Attorney Murthy : Yes, I personally spoke with Efren Hernandez last week. He promised me that the BCIS will release such a memo by this Friday, July 11, 2003. I expect something to be released in about a week or two. The Memo or guidance will require BCIS examiners at the various Regional Service Centers to issue an approval of the I-485 if the I-140 has been previously approved and the I-485 has been pending in excess of 180 days. :D :D

We will find out soon enough.. July 11 is not far away..
will know soon enuf if Murthy is a cut above the league or just another person who is an expert in BS !

Hmmmmm

Is it possible for SM or someone who is in touch with Rajiv Khanna to find out if something like this is indeed in the offing? I wonder...

1. He promised me that the BCIS will release such a memo by this Friday, July 11, 2003.

2. I expect something to be released in about a week or two.

I am not able to decipher the time difference between these two lines. One says Friday July 11 and the second line says about a week or two.

Can someone throw some light please . Let us just not get excited with ""July 11"" plzzzzz.

dumbo, easy .. they mean, INS said July 11th, but in real world scenario, consider what INS is .. it could take a week or 2.

Originally posted by dumbo
1. He promised me that the BCIS will release such a memo by this Friday, July 11, 2003.

2. I expect something to be released in about a week or two.

I am not able to decipher the time difference between these two lines. One says Friday July 11 and the second line says about a week or two.

Can someone throw some light please . Let us just not get excited with ""July 11"" plzzzzz.

She might be talking in nashaa.:D:D