Multiple Visa stamping within US

DalRanger

Registered Users (C)
Hello Experts,
My current visa stamping on my passport will expire in Sep 2005. I have received another 3yrs extn on my current H1, my new I797 expires in Sep 2008. Since my visa stamping on my Passport is going to expire, I need to get a new stamping done on my Passport. I checked Mexico/Canada consulates for Visa Appointments but couldn't get one before the expiration date.

Is there any means by which I can get the visa extension done within United States without travelling to any Consulates outside US.

Please advise.
Thank you,
Regards,
-DR.

@@@@ Within USA out of Question .. that luxary has gone !!
YOu just need a stamp .. But still you can continue working on your job..Whenever you get time you can go outside of USA and get it stamped ..So dont worry if you are not going out side of the country

DalRanger said:
Hello Experts,
My current visa stamping on my passport will expire in Sep 2005. I have received another 3yrs extn on my current H1, my new I797 expires in Sep 2008. Since my visa stamping on my Passport is going to expire, I need to get a new stamping done on my Passport. I checked Mexico/Canada consulates for Visa Appointments but couldn't get one before the expiration date.

Is there any means by which I can get the visa extension done within United States without travelling to any Consulates outside US.

Please advise.
Thank you,
Regards,
-DR.