Multiple AP's and Applying for a New AP

ShahS

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

I have read some many of the threads and my case is a mix of more than one scenario discussed in any of the threads.

Would appreciate the experts can pitch in.

Last Year I applied for AP and did not receive it time, so I applied for an Emergency AP and got it and traveled using it. Paid fees both time, since I did not have the receipt.

When abroad received the originally applied AP too.

Here are the dates.

Emergency AP - April 30 2010 to April 29 2011
Traveled out on May 3rd and made several trips after that.

Originally Applied AP received when in India
June 30th 2010 and June 29 2011

I went to the local service center yesterday and asked is the new AP valid until June 30th, He said no. He said I should have cancelled the Application on receipt of the emergency AP.

Question 1: Is the New AP valid and can I use it, since I had kind off applied for two one at service center and one in emergency and received it while I was out of the country
-------------

I plan to travel to India and not be back before April 29 2011 before the Emergency AP expires, so In the mean time I am applying for a new AP.

Question 2: Can I travel outside the country when an application is pending for AP if I have a valid AP for reentry

-------------------
Service Center guys told me I need to submit my unexpired AP in original and not copy with this new application, since I cannot apply for AP if one is active

Question 3: Is this true that I need to submit my Original AP with new application.

Thanks