Multiple Approval Notice ?

GC-PAX

Registered Users (C)
I received 2 copies of Approval Notice, one with Notice date of 12 and another with notice date of 13. I used the one with Notice date of 12 and got my passport stamped. When I came back from INS, I had another approval notice with a notice date of 13. Has anyone had a similar experience ? Does it matter which approval notice I use to get the stamping ?

Give it to me. :)

GC-PAX said:
I received 2 copies of Approval Notice, one with Notice date of 12 and another with notice date of 13. I used the one with Notice date of 12 and got my passport stamped. When I came back from INS, I had another approval notice with a notice date of 13. Has anyone had a similar experience ? Does it matter which approval notice I use to get the stamping ?

I don't think there is any issue with this duplicate notice, especially when you have already stamped your passport. Keep the notice as a souvenir.

Last edited by a moderator:
GC-PAX said:

Did you apply yourself?

I received a second copy of the approval notice too. This one says my 485 was approved on 6/15. The previous one was approved 6/11 and I got my passport stamped on 6/17.
I checked online status - LUD is 6/15 now and reflects the 6/15 approval notice!.
I guess INS has become over efficient ;)

-biker.

My husband got approved twice, too.
first time is 5/17, same as mine. ( I am the principal applicant)

Then the online showed another approval at 5/25, and he got another approval notice. It is weird.