MTR Filed after 485 Denied

nscmtr

Registered Users (C)
I changed my employment after my Form I-485 had been pending 180 days, and provided Nebraska Service Center with timely notification of change of employment according to AC21 by my current attorney. But my FORMER employer withdrew my approved I-140 immigrant visa petition in order to substitute another employee into my approved labor certification. As a result, the CIS Nebraska Service Center denied my I-485 adjustment application on March 1, 2005 without first issuing a Notice of Intent to Deny (NOID).The NSC issued this denial to my former attorney although my current attorney had submitted Form G28 Notice of Entry of Appearance, and have since successfully obtained EAD and AP extensions for me. And now we have already filed MTR within 30 days time limit. I also like to mention that CIS online status indicates that my I-140 is still approved, my I-485 adjustment application is still pending, and my I-765 is still valid.

I do not have a copy of 485 Denial :mad: NSC sent the copy to my Former Employer. I called so many times, he sent only first page of 485 Denial Notice and he said the remaining papers all are irrrevelant to your case, I need not worry about that.
II40 Approved March 2004
485 ND Oct 2003
EAD/AP AD Aug 2004
:mad:485 Denied March 2005
MTR Filed 29 March 2005
:confused: MTR Not opened yet..

Has anybody faced the same situation like me?

Last edited by a moderator: