MTR approved

stud007

Registered Users (C)
Gurus..

Sometime back I have told my story. ......

In short.. my wife 485 got denied and mine was approved..

Now I have filed MTR for my wife. Today I got email that MTR has been approved.
What does it mean? She will get her GC or they will keep her case alive and approve it when they feel like..

I have thought another option.. MTR approve means they just accepted our application and will work on it..

I am not sure which one is correct. I am still waiting for the letter. If anybody went thr the same situation and let me know what this means...

Stud

MTR just means they will continue processing the case (it has been "reopened", the R in MTR). Doesn't mean it will be completed anytime soon.

Now who is the primary applicant, you or your wife? If you are the primary, it just a matter of time for her to get the card; employers can't mess up her case now by laying you off.

How long Service Center took to approve

Gurus..

Sometime back I have told my story. ......

In short.. my wife 485 got denied and mine was approved..

Now I have filed MTR for my wife. Today I got email that MTR has been approved.
What does it mean? She will get her GC or they will keep her case alive and approve it when they feel like..

I have thought another option.. MTR approve means they just accepted our application and will work on it..

I am not sure which one is correct. I am still waiting for the letter. If anybody went thr the same situation and let me know what this means...

Stud

Hi,

Can you tell me how long they took to approve MTR (I-290B). I have applied MTR because they denied my I-485
It has been 3 weeks since I applied and still waiting for their response on that.

Appreciate your reply/