Moving to Canada; could use information please

Nekowolf

I live in Michigan, born and raised here. However, I am planning to move to Canada probably by the end of the summer, this year, at the latest (if possible).

However, I know very little about international moving. I will be staying with a friend who lives about 20 minutes from Toronto, but under monthly rent. So, my biggest concern is what is required for me to apply and accept work. But, I could use some information on anything I need, such as other paperwork. And possibly any ways to file for such. It'd really be appreciated, as I really don't know anything about international moving.

Thank you for your time.

As a US citizen, you are entitled to apply for the work permit in Canada (under NAFTA agreement), depending on your occupation/educational qualification. For that you will need a job offer and the proof of your educational qualification.

I live in Michigan, born and raised here. However, I am planning to move to Canada probably by the end of the summer, this year, at the latest (if possible).

However, I know very little about international moving. I will be staying with a friend who lives about 20 minutes from Toronto, but under monthly rent. So, my biggest concern is what is required for me to apply and accept work. But, I could use some information on anything I need, such as other paperwork. And possibly any ways to file for such. It'd really be appreciated, as I really don't know anything about international moving.

Thank you for your time.