Moving to Austraila/New Zealand - pls. advice

infoUser123

Registered Users (C)
We are currently in India. We plan to move and work in New Zealand or Australia. How are the IT job oppurtunities in these countries. Which country is better in terms of jobs. I lived in US for 8 years are moved back to India and familiar with the process for US, however not with NZ or Aus. Is there anything similar to H1 B for these countries. What are the best ways to find the job and get the visa. I would appreciate if some one could let me know the process involved and any relevant information.

Thanks in advance.

Hi There,
I've immigrated to Australia 4 years ago and visited NZ for a couple of times, the IT market is much larger and more advanced in Australia, especially in Sydney and Melbourne, pay is better there too (although life costs are higher). I found this website called http://www.freehegra.com it helps people planning to immigrate to Australia, that site and these forums should give you a good idea about life in Australia.

Good luck!

Thank you so much mona19. Really appreciate for your response. I shall go through this site. If possible, could you please provide me your emailid, just so that I can be in touch with you and contact you for any information.

Thank you once again.