More than 850 days from RD & More than 350 days from RFE

Chintu123

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

Please Help me.....

My RD is Oct 2001
RFE was issues FEB 2003 replied March 4
2 FP was May 2003

No approval yet....What should i do? Any advices....

Officially they are still working

on cases prior to 9/6/01, and there are still many people prior to your RD in October 2001 whose cases have still not been completed. So just hang in there, like you have for the last 850 days or so. (If its any consolation my RD is 9/13/01).

You guys have been suffering longer than me (RD 11/01), hopefully both of you get approved very soon. I guess it should be the darkest time before sunrise for us, hang in there. Try anything possible (senators etc) if you want and focus on what is really important in your life. It's just a card, however critical it is.

Cheers,
--Shamu

oldtimers ..

for whatever is worth ..
several threads (such as oldtimers please respond ..) are out there for the 2001 cases, many of us are in the same boat.

starbucks
RD 12/14/01

How do they count the days?

You are all patient as are the others with RD extending all way back to 2001.

When the web site states that the case will be resolved in 570 days - do they mean 570 calendar days or 570 working days?

Is there some definitive answer to the question above?

There is no point in passive complaints

We have to be proactive and approach elected representatives and highlight our issues. If enough of us Appeal to fix the processing delays I am sure that something has to give.

If you are in and around Chicago - Please join the group.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NSC_485_ActionTeam

Becuase you have waited longer than usual (USCIS official time), I strongly suggest that you write to your congressman and you may have a good chance hearing something back.

Originally posted by Chintu123
Hi Guys,

Please Help me.....

My RD is Oct 2001
RFE was issues FEB 2003 replied March 4
2 FP was May 2003

No approval yet....What should i do? Any advices....

Senator Office

Call Senator office last week.

Today case worker got back to me...& she Blabered the same shit...

INS is working on Sept 06 cases.
RFE was received and u need to wait till your processing date.

SSDD

Chintu123

I did ask the case status some time back. It seems the case status officer just read the same message which was on the online website.

When asked about the delays, the normal sweet talk suggesting to wait till the notice date is current. and i asked what happens inspite of that and there are delays, there was no answer.

Contacted 2nd Senator...

Well the Democratic senator's office replied with little more information than the Other senator's office. Which makes me belive the did talked to some one at INS.

More Information received.

1. 2nd FP was done on xx/xx/xx date and is valid till xx/xx/xx date. As this status was not updated on web site i have a strong feeling Senator's office did contacted some one at INS.

2. The letter i received from Senator's office also talk about Security clearance beeing completed.

3. Which is a kind of BAD news as it lells me to wait till processing date becomes my RD.
Work INS WorK....