More Bad News

ranapratap12

Registered Users (C)
Just got a email from the lawyer not to expect any movements in I485 processing until August/September this year, as they will be concentrating on Naturalization cases due this year being the election year. I guess the wait period is now going to go beyond 3 years. We are in for a long ride.

WAC02117XXXXX

ask ur lawyer to stop giving us bad news. PLz! U know these lawyers r happy that we r not getting our 485 approved faster...coz' they want to make money for EAD, APs just like BCIS.

Morons:(

These immigration attorneys are having a big time in their life time so to speak. They are all milking money on reneval and RFEs etc.

Originally posted by ItsComing
ranapratap12, why are you paying to your lawyer if he's not able to help you? How about money back?

At least his lawyer sends him an email. I better check to see if my lawyers are still in practice. Fucking morons!

Hey Folks,

Don't ever spend money on attroneys for renewing AP and EAD. These can be done by ourselves and does not take much time and effort.

This way we can avoid attroneys milking the applicants.

Very good advice. It's the sensible thing to do and I renewed my own EAD etc. Don't let the lawyers milk you, EAD/AP renewal process is not that hard.

Phoenix Saint.

I don't understand why you people are giving money to lawyers (if they are charging for renewals they r nothing but blood suckers :mad: ) . I am client of Rajiv and did renewal 2 times but he never charged penny more than the regular fedex charges (which is reasonable) :) .

Re: TO: phoenixsaint

Originally posted by haiwang112803
Hi,

I had to apply the 3RD EAD now.

I already fill up the application form for the 3RD EAD, I think this should no problem at all.

But for the 11 items:

have you ever before applied for employment authorization from INS?
YES.

And I had aplied the IEAD also............

so in the which INS office item, except the WAC, should I also report the San Jose district office for the IEAD??

For the results item:
Granted.

attach all documentation???
which kinds??

1. 2 photos?
2. all the copy of the before EAD ?

this is the only part I do not know how should I filled in.

thanks for your reply.

hai
haiwang,

just check the csc specific important threads. there is an ead filing faq there.

haiwang112803
--------------------

Applying EAD on your own is very easy

1. so in the which INS office item, except the WAC, should I also report the San Jose district office for the IEAD??

Report your INS office from where you got your last EAD.

2. attach all documentation??? which kinds??

- copy of your i140 approval (labour approval).
- previous EAD copy
- 2 photos
- copy of i485 notice

Mine does! :) So I apply for an EAD/AP every 6 months! Costs them 750$, they don't care, it is a drop in the water for them.

FYI, I believe this new lawyer's propoganda is as much full of bullshit as the JIT is usually. The truth is out there somewhere in the middle. :)

And the nest time before posting such scandalous Headline grabbing threads COULD YOU PLEASE PUT (RUMOR) after it?

EAD / AP

Ranapratap12

- My company pays for both the EAD / AP.. in fact I use the company lawyers and our HR is informed regarding this renewal and they forward it to my manager to approve it... it is pretty well streamlined.... However the problem is the company does not pay for my wife's EAD / AP .... The same lawyers charge $800 for this and they sent me over 6 emails on how important it is to renew my wifes papers.... I simply did the e filing and gave them the finger....

- I would not go by what the lawyers say... Last dec I was told that efiling ead would take over 6 months..! and I got it approved for my wife in 5 ---

Shazam

My company also pays for my AP and EAD filings which I am grateful for.

I must say I find the news that sparked this thread very depressing. Just when I thought that TPS was coming to an end (recall Don Neufeld saying that CSC was processing 60,000 TPS extensions in his letter to Anna Eshoo).

Ironically, I'm married to a citizen, but with me being 485 WAC 02 124 5X the chances of me getting a greencard through marriage (the backlogs for I130 look pretty terrible) seems just as dim as this.

ha ha ha...

Guys,

My company paid for my EAD/AP renewals. Also my lawyers were upfront stating that its very tough to validate any newsabout AOS since no one controls it and it doesnot have specific patterns.

So sincerely, JUST PRAY (which ever religion you follow).. AND YOU WILL GET YOUR GC ASAP

IT WORKED FOR ME AND IT WILL WORK FOR YOU.

Regards,
Rams

Becky,
If you are married to US citizen then you should ask your
hubby to file for AOS. Two of my friends did it and got their
green cards within months as opposed to me who filed before
them and still waiting. I think it takes just 4-5 months for the
whole process.

The reason is that USCIS never wants American citizens
to know how pathetic they are. So as long as they process
AOS for spouses of american citizen really fast no one is
complaining.

The only downside is that the green card is conditional for
first two years. So I hope you haven't married a very obnoxios
person that you cannot put with for two years. But hey, its fast.