Mistakeny I-140 revoked by employer before 180 of I-485

baby_mde

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone,

If employer/attorney mistakenly revoke an approved I-140 before 180 of 485 pending, am I doomed?

Please let me know what are the options.

baby_mde said:
Hi everyone,

If
employer/attorney mistakenly revoke an approved I-140 before 180 of 485 pending, am I doomed?

I don't think any employer can do such a thing and call it a 'mistake'. If it happens, its on purpose. You just cannot revoke a approved I-140 unless you send in a written request to USCIS. When somebody sends such a letter, they very well know what they are doing.

Just my 2 cents.

Do I have to pack my bags...

Thank you for the reply.

But in this case assume two emplyees first names are very close and one of them left the company. I think if atterney did a mistake and revoke wrong one.

Do i have to pack my bags..

baby_mde said:
Hi everyone,

If employer/attorney mistakenly revoke an approved I-140 before 180 of 485 pending, am I doomed?

If it was an approved I-140 then you need to reapply both I-140 and I-485. I have seen one such case where company HR revoked approved I-140 without even telling the attorney. It was by mistake. Actually they wanted revoke H1.
Subsequently INS denied I-485. Later when the appealed they said you have restart all together