Mistake in the father\'s Name (First alphabet only)on Card. Shall I file I90?

DMAX

Registered Users (C)
Received card in 4 weeks... After observing carefully I found that first letter of my father\'s name is incorrect (instead of "G" they typed "C"). Since this is a small mistake I\'m thinking whether I should file I90 or not?
Any idea how long it takes?

Any advise will be greatly appreciated.

Alein Number

I got my Green Card today but the Alien number is different from the one in I-485 reciept. They add "0" in front of it and it become a 9-digit number. It was AXX-XXX-XXX, but now is 0xx-xxx-xxx. Is this O.K.? SHould I file a I-90?
Thanks for your HELP!!!

No Title

Its OK. As far as "0" in the alien Number or A# is concerned. They put it in mine\'s too.

Sorry For confusion

By Father\'s name I mean Middle Name.. In my culture we put father\'s first name as middle name. sorry for confusion. INS changed first letter of my middle name from "G" to "C". I just want to know whether its worth going the ordeal of filing I90 or shall I ignore it?

I will appreciate your comments.

No Title

Don\'t ignore it. But if you need to travel now, do it later (otherwise do it now). It is their mistake, so you it should be free.

Don\'t ignore it. Make the correction.

Although it is a spelling mistake your name is appearing wrong. So better to get it corrected