Mistake in I-140 Approval wrt CP and AOS

Njie

Hi,

My I-140 (EB2-RIR, TSC) was approved recently. Though I had applied for CP, the approval notice says that I was approved for AOS. Is there anybody in a similar situation. Or is it the standard wording on the approval notice. Anybody, please, has any suggestions regarding this. All suggestions are much appreciated.

Thanks,

No Title

Ganman,
I have the same situation and it is vice-versa. I had applied for AOS but my I140 has CP in it.
Will this be a problem.
Did u chek with ur lawyer. What does he say?
Any suggestions is appreciated.

No Title

Sidhgautham,
Ur fine ...If u opt for CP at I140, then decide to do AOS(I485) U can always do this or that...you are fine...!!

same situation

I was in the same situation but at CSC. My I-140 was approved for AOS eventhough our lawyers clearly requested for CP. Then, I had the attorneys call INS and after calling twice, INS (supposedly) rectified their mistake. They sent an amended I-140 approval notice that says my I-140 is now approved for CP. Its been 3 weeks and the case is yet to reach NVC. so I\'m keeping my fingers crossed. In the process, I lost a month.

Same situation

Hi gccal4

I had the same situation. I had requsted for CP but I dont know what the lawyer did. I believe the lawyer also filed for 485. Now I have filed I-824 which is a painful process. Can you tell me (or find out from your lawyer how he/she changed the reponse to CP) how to get it changed. I-824 route is painfully long at this time and will almost take about 18 months for a cp interview.

Regards