mistake in appointment form,pls help

s_s

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

I am in a terrible situation now.When i took my parents appointment,I filled the form myself.But when they asked to fill the your local contact details in india column,they asked occupation and i wrote my occupation.I don't know whether i have to give my father's occupation there.Now i got appointment date in june which i wanted.If i want to change that i have to cancel everything and reapply.What should i do now?Could anyone pls help me.Did anyone made mistakes like this earlier.They have asked like this"Local contact details in india".Under that they have asked the home phone,work phone,employer,occupation.The phone numbers i gave my father's and the occupation i gave engineer which is my occupation.I am really worried .Pls help me.

Thanks,
Sree.

I have seen one case where the person contacted local TTS office in Chennai with his passport and other necessary documents for making some changes(address or contact phone #) to the appointment without cancelling it; TTS also updated their system.

If your parents live in Chennai, they can try contacting local TTS office and fix this issue. But I personally don't think that this a major issue. You should be fine.

s_s said:
Hi all,

I am in a terrible situation now.When i took my parents appointment,I filled the form myself.But when they asked to fill the your local contact details in india column,they asked occupation and i wrote my occupation.I don't know whether i have to give my father's occupation there.Now i got appointment date in june which i wanted.If i want to change that i have to cancel everything and reapply.What should i do now?Could anyone pls help me.Did anyone made mistakes like this earlier.They have asked like this"Local contact details in india".Under that they have asked the home phone,work phone,employer,occupation.The phone numbers i gave my father's and the occupation i gave engineer which is my occupation.I am really worried .Pls help me.

Thanks,
Sree.

Not to worry and DO NOT cancel the Appt

I was in a similar situation and sent an email to webadmin@ttsvisas.com and got the below response.

You can also email the changes with a scanned copy of passport attached

Please fax copy the passport ( first & last ) page to fax no.080- 51512884
to verify and rectify the entries Please check if any other entries needs
to be modified as data change can be implemented only once. Please revert
back with the passport details and also mention the required changes on the
fax copy

Warm Regards
Customer Support
TT Services