Missing CSPA age-out by 20 days

AssumeZero

Per CSPA age-out calculation my niece is missing the 21 age mark by 20 days. Meaning on the first day the priority became current she was 21 year and 20 days. I wrote to NVC and asked them about CSPA evaluation. They responded by making her name available on the website with a Fee Pay Now link enabled but with the language that it will be determined by the visa officer at the time of the interview.

My question:
-Does anyone have experience with a situation where CSPA eligibility is missed by just a few days.
-What were the outcomes in such cases?
-Any helpful hints to improve the chances of GC approval in my niece's case.

Per CSPA age-out calculation my niece is missing the 21 age mark by 20 days. Meaning on the first day the priority became current she was 21 year and 20 days. I wrote to NVC and asked them about CSPA evaluation. They responded by making her name available on the website with a Fee Pay Now link enabled but with the language that it will be determined by the visa officer at the time of the interview.

My question:
-Does anyone have experience with a situation where CSPA eligibility is missed by just a few days.
-What were the outcomes in such cases?
-Any helpful hints to improve the chances of GC approval in my niece's case.

Plzz let us know ..when u done with interview..i have a same case..it will be really helpful for us .Thanks

Missing CSPA by a few days may as well be years. So - is your case aged out too?
Dnt know ..PD is april 2004..approval date is 10 sept .2010..age is 25 yr 8 month ..i wrote letter so many times ..spoke over the phone..they said consulate will decide..there is no option to pay fee and ds 260..they removed the name ..dnt know what to do

Plzz let us know ..when u done with interview..i have a same case..it will be really helpful for us .Thanks
Hi Uzi ,i also have same case, did u get visa , how many weeks it was over 21 in your case ?I appreciate your quick response,it will help me a lot