Missed interview letter, National Records Center

george2005

I really appreciated if anyone can help!
1. My wife is us citizen and we married and submit application on Feb,2002
(3 year and 4 month from now)
2. my lawer filed Freedom of information ACT, and we received a CD from National Records Center From P.O. Box 648010, Lee's Summit, MO 64064
The CD contain all my information in INS, and we found out that my interview letter send to my old address and return back to INS due to nobody with my name lives there.
3. I changed my address with AR11 and local NYC office since we moved.

4. I paid my lawyer and request to re-open my case. it has been 6 month, Nothing happed.

I don't know what to do!!!, Should I re-submit my application? it will take another 3 years in NYC!!!
Please HELP!

george2005 said:
2. my lawer filed Freedom of information ACT, and we received a CD from National Records Center From P.O. Box 648010, Lee's Summit, MO 64064
The CD contain all my information in INS, and we found out that my interview letter send to my old address and return back to INS due to nobody with my name lives there.

4. I paid my lawyer and request to re-open my case. it has been 6 month, Nothing happed.

I don't know what to do!!!, Should I re-submit my application? it will take another 3 years in NYC!!!
Please HELP!
All, please understand that AR-11

george2005 said:

Please HELP!
All, please understand that AR-11 DOES NOT CHANGE YOUR ADDRESS on any immigration application you have on file. It only notifies USCIS that you have moved and stays in the USCIS database. Any RFEs, approval etc. is sent to the address you put down on your applcation form. YOU NEED TO CALL USCIS customer service to change your address on your application.

George, you can still call the USCIS and ask about the status of your reopen case application. The hope is dim but your lawyer should be able to better handle this case than any of us. You are paying big bucks to him already to warm up his leather chair. Ask him to move his @$$ and follow-up on your case.