Misconceptions about Indian history

pingpong02

Registered Users (C)
Misconceptions about Indian history

Please read this.

The article may be lengthy but very interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
This misconception is still there within political parties.

I think the misconception exists among the people and political parties are taking advantage of this instead of educating the people.

Sehr gut post, mein gelehrter Freund.

It is indeed a confusion that permeated into anthropological study of the Indian subcontinent where earlier scientists tended to assume discrete wave of immigrations from veddoid (from Mesopotamia) and Dravidoid (proto-negroid or proto-australoid) amongst Indo-Afghan (Harappan) races.

That theory has been proved to be ein große haufen Scheißdreck (one big pile of you-know-what). Turns out that people in the Indian subcontinent have pretty much the same "paleo-mediterranean" genetic makeup, no matter what the ancient texts (or various relegious or political organizations) say.

Now if we can get free and fast internet access to 1 billions brothers/sisters

in India to read this nice article posted here by pingpong!

On e of my teachers used to always get agitated by all these scholarly discussions on how great india was and how the eauropeans divided misguided and exploited us. His one sentence remedy is a line used regularly in US politics
"Its the economy STUPID"

if India is economically stronger likw it was a 1000 years back
then some indian maharaja's can throw a few grants or fellowships to the affordable intellectuals, journalists and opinion makers. suddenly the theories will change in favour of India's past as well as present. And BTW indians themselves will not bother about who claims to be suprior within them or elsewhere as they can speak volumes with their electronic cash :) in the market place for media ownership, university research grants and corporate sponsership.

without economic strength you can see the great britain has become a small poodle or should we say a tiny tail of US elephant and how losers of worldwar II Germany and Japan can afford to stand upright and do their own thing.

what do you think friends isnt economic strength the best remedy for the historical ills of india?

regards

olman

It is NOT the Economy that is STUPID.......

IT IS THE WAYTOOMANY MULLA'S THAT ARE STUPID !!!!! PERIOD.

and remember why waytoomulla is calm down ? it took lot of zapping few days ago....it required lot of shock and awe .....it required isolation from many ! everyone put there foot down and confronted mulla when he was misusing our secular and democratic way of living. Keep it up guys. It is called "third degree" method....Third degree people only will come to terms with third degree methods.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wer hat gefurzt? Der dumpfbacke Zapaddam !!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHOHOHOHOHOHO

Originally posted by Zapaddam
It is NOT the Economy that is STUPID.......

IT IS THE WAYTOOMANY MULLA'S THAT ARE STUPID !!!!! PERIOD.

and remember why waytoomulla is calm down ? it took lot of zapping few days ago....it required lot of shock and awe .....it required isolation from many ! everyone put there foot down and confronted mulla when he was misusing our secular and democratic way of living. Keep it up guys. It is called "third degree" method....Third degree people only will come to terms with third degree methods.

It's good that you won't be giving us any lectures on Indian history and culture now that the truth is uncovered and everyone here knows how much mulla you really are.....it's called CENT PERCENT MULLA.
If you ever opened your mouth you would be shot in the arm.

you can fool few people sometimes, you can not fool all the people all the time.

Award winning slogan

it's not the economy that is stupid, it's waytoomany mulla's out there that are stupid !

waytoolong,

http://www.vedanet.com/Biography.htm

People like Dr. David Frawley (Pandit Vamadeva Shastri) have become a Hindu Brahmin by virtue of their deeds/actions/conduct.

While people like you still want to wrongly project hinduism as rigid and based on hereditary even though all the proof points to contrary because it gives you a sense of belonging, a sense of identity and security, maybe a little advantage and nepotism at the workplace and you would want it to stay.

waytoolong,

In school a good student gets a 'A' grade while a bad student gets a 'C' grade.

Nowhere does a school say that student with 'C' grade cannot get 'A' grade or vice-versa. It all depends on the efforts and performance of the student from course to course.

Casteism in Hinduism is no different than grading in school.

Casteism is the grade one gets based on one's knowledge and performance in the school called life.

If you compare it to racism , I can only pity your ignorance.

Originally posted by pingpong02

People like Dr. David Frawley (Pandit Vamadeva Shastri) have become a Hindu Brahmin by virtue of their deeds/actions/conduct.

Are you too slow to realize how condescending that statement is ?

If you can score 2280+ in the GRE or 710+ in the GMAT, I will let you have lunch with me, since you would have earned it by virtue of your "deeds/actions/conduct".

waytoolong,

Casteism in Hinduism is no different than grading in school.

Casteism is the grade one gets based on one's knowledge and performance in the school called life.

If you compare it to racism , I can only pity your ignorance.

So you have assigned yourself to grade others ? You decide who fails and who passes ? What gives you the right you condescending S.O.B. ?

The grade is determined by the God.
God will assess what additional education is required and what additional tests are required from student to student to make each and every student in this world a good student.

Some people learn this in one life time others in many.

The grade is determined by the God.
God will assess what additional education is required and what additional tests are required from student to student to make each and every student in this world a good student.

Some people learn this in one life time others in many.

So the dalits were lynched because they failed in the eyes of God ?

pingpong02, when the castes are assigned by GOD physically based on whatever metrics you have, I believe in the caste system. But they are assigned by themselves based on their birth. Isn't it stupid to get something without even try for it?

We are talking reality here pingpong02, the caste system is inherently flawed - forget about its history. Hinduism will be doomed unless something is done regarding that. Because of the caste system, we don't have any conversions to Hinduism.

Since I don't believe in the caste system, I don't go with the reservations or affirmative action either. There are a lot of good things that are happenning in India - privatization and less Govt. jobs so no reservations in the jobs at least.

But I liked your insights on the misconceptions about Indian history. Keep up the good work.

So the dalits were lynched because they failed in the eyes of God ?

Did God or Hinduism say that these people be lynched ??

Who knows the lynched dalits will reach god faster than the people who have lynched them.

I do not understand your point..

Who knows the lynched dalits will reach god faster than the people who have lynched them.

:D :D I will have to give you a A+ for humor ....

how about I take it upon myself to dispatch you heavenwards ? :D :D :D :D

Sorry for calling you a S.O.B. earlier. :(

Religion is a set of rules devised to bring order to society. The concepts which science could not explain religion explained it through philosophy and superstition (snake swallowing the moon..etc). Man as we learn we should redefine our views and bring in new set of rules. I am simply not going to follow EVERYTHING some guy defined 2000 years ago.
In the meanwhile, some people claimed and still claim to be closer to GOD than others, devised the caste system and preserved it to their kin’s advantage. This was very easy due to language differences. You are the only one who knows a language, which has no economical value in the society. So no one in the society have any incentive to learn that. You claim it to be the language of the gods. So others who don’t know it become your less equal folks.
GOD created every man and woman as equal. There is no need for any local interfaces. I think India would better off it if people who preach superiority of language, race, language, religion, caste or region to be shipped to the Dashin Gangotri Indian base in Antartica and left to the cold wilderness.