Miracle@NSC

Miracle@NSC

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

I have been a silent observer of this forum since Feb 17th 2005. My I-140 was recently approved in less than three months under the EB-3 category from NSC.

For all the people waiting for approvals I hope this message keeps you motivated since there is some light down the tunnel.

Case details

I-140 RD 11/29/04
I-140 AD 2/24/05
EB-3

Miracle@NSC said:
Hi all,

I have been a silent observer of this forum since Feb 17th 2005. My I-140 was recently approved in less than three months under the EB-3 category from NSC.

For all the people waiting for approvals I hope this message keeps you motivated since there is some light down the tunnel.

Case details

I-140 RD 11/29/04
I-140 AD 2/24/05
EB-3
Hey Miracle,
Its really a miracle. Could you please let us know what is your PD and other details please. Also did you apply concurrently or semi concurrently?
Thanks
KK

Last edited by a moderator:
Miracle@NSC said:
Hi all,

Case details

I-140 RD 11/29/04
I-140 AD 2/24/05
EB-3

Congratulations Miracle@NSC. I should say its really a miracle. What is ur PD? Are you from Retrogression affected country?

Well, nobody knows what kind of pattern NSC follows for approval. I guess they just approve randomly. We have to wait and watch.

Congrats!! Miracle..

Its really Miracle. Enjoy the freedom

Let us know if you see any movement in 485. Mine 140 was approved in Feb 24, 05 but nothing happend in 485.

Thanks all! My lawyer gave me an approved LC of another person who left the company. His priority date was 2nd April 2003. I will be going through consular processing so 485 doesn't apply to me. I am not from a retro country.

Typically consular Processing has been much faster. In addition not being from a retro country helps. I dont see too much of a miracle here now :)

Agreed

This is not a Miracle at all. Friend of mine went thru CP and got 140 in less than two months in NSC. In fact Miracle@NSC's case is slow according to my knowledge.

-GC007

I have seen 140 approval in 7 days and also couple of cases in a day..

Those are not con current filing. it is a seperate 140 filing.

Congrats MiracleGuy,

The waiting for rest of us seems so endless that atleast I will consider a miracle by NSC whenever my 140 is approved between 365 and 563 days. Surprisingly, my case is miraculously escaping from their hands.

DIGS

Last edited by a moderator: