Miracle: I140

bcis

Registered Users (C)
So far there is no 140 approvals in May

Who is going to be First? Who is this lucky one?

Originally posted by bcis
So far there is no 140 approvals in May

Who is going to be First? Who is this lucky one?

Did you run the scanner or are you just basing this on the fact that there are no new postings of approvals ?

This really does give crecance to the fact that the new memo (I140/485 will be adjuticated together) is being implemented. I think we may have some very happy and lucky guys having both I-140 and 485 approvals soon.

Meanwhile it is surprising to see there are no non-concurrent fiing approvals also ??

!40 approved on may 4th

Guys,

I saw the following post in murthy.com which means that they have approved 140 on may 4th with ND 9/2/03. I am not sure but most probably he/she might have filed concurrently and looking at this approval i am really confused as of whats happening because i thought going forward from april 30th, there should be only concurrent approvals anyways i am not sure if this guy is a concurrent filer or not.

One other thing to note is he filed from Vermont service center and i am not sure if the new memo applies to that center or not.

What do you guys think?

Posting in murthy.com(http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1024039761&f=7474050822&m=95710689):
===========================================
Member posted May 05, 2004 09:41 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just to let you people know my I140 EB3 (ND 9/2/2003) has been approved yesterday. I got an email from USCIS . They have updated the online information. I am hoping that my attorney will get approval notice in 7-10 days
=============================================

Thanks,
Octfiler.

Guys,
I sent my 140/485 package to reach INS by april 28th. Can you tell me which side I will fall. New or Old procedures? No recipt numbers yet.

Thanks in advance.

VSC not NSC ....Re: !40 approved on may 4th

Go through the entire thread, it is from VSC not from NSC.

Up to my knowledge, I140/I485 memo specifically made from NSC center. Will be applicable to all other centers when they're ready with all resources and infrastructure.

It's a good sign that we're not seeing any I140 approvals for the past one week, and we need to see the movement of I485 approvals .
Even CSC started only pilot program, but I do see there are more approvals now.

Originally posted by octFiler
Guys,

I saw the following post in murthy.com which means that they have approved 140 on may 4th with ND 9/2/03. I am not sure but most probably he/she might have filed concurrently and looking at this approval i am really confused as of whats happening because i thought going forward from april 30th, there should be only concurrent approvals anyways i am not sure if this guy is a concurrent filer or not.

One other thing to note is he filed from Vermont service center and i am not sure if the new memo applies to that center or not.

What do you guys think?

Posting in murthy.com(http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1024039761&f=7474050822&m=95710689):
===========================================
Member posted May 05, 2004 09:41 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just to let you people know my I140 EB3 (ND 9/2/2003) has been approved yesterday. I got an email from USCIS . They have updated the online information. I am hoping that my attorney will get approval notice in 7-10 days
=============================================

Thanks,
Octfiler.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe USCIS is initiated Concurrent adjustment…

Is any one got EAD approval after May 1st 2004 who files concurrently?

I got following mails on EAD from USCIS…
May 3rd : Case is Approving..bla..bla..
May 6th : Case is approved bla..bla..

I wondered with these mails.
Is USCIS updating us with every movement of file?

Definitly, your case will be in the new procedure. NSC already moved all I-140 April cases to be adjuticated with I-485. Beside that, your ND will be May anyway.
Good luck!

sattibabu_2004 said:
Guys,
I sent my 140/485 package to reach INS by april 28th. Can you tell me which side I will fall. New or Old procedures? No recipt numbers yet.

Thanks in advance.