Minneapolis INS Stamp

moonlight101

Registered Users (C)
Hi Anybody knows whats the good time to go to INS Bloomington office for 485 approval stamp, what papers we need to carry, do we need 2 photographs also.

Please let me know your exp.

cheers

moonlight

Minneapolis INS

Congrats Moonlight on approval of 485. Iwent to Bllomington INS to get my EAD and it wgets really crowded in the morning so It will be better if you go there at 6:30AM and they open the door around 9(don't remember exactly) so take some chairs for you and your daughter. Weather is nice so you shudn't have any problems.

Could you tell me what was your RD and how many RFE you rcvd in the whole time for 485.

I live in MN too and my case is pending with NSC also.

i hope i helped.

Hi Thanks

I got only one RFe (employment) my wife got Birth Certificate (she is waiting for approval) my Rd is Dec 11,2001 and ND dec 18,2001.

I hope it helps.

You need to take

all I-94's ever issued to you
Your EAD
AP
2 ADIT style photograph

Congrats Moonlight

Minneapolis INS used to be great place, I got great service in my previous life(in good olden days, went for pt). In general Minnesotans are 1000 times nicer than other places.
Enjoy the freedom, say bye to H1 SLAVERY.

Try to get there as early as possible. I got there around 5:30 and was done around 10:30. I saw 90 people ahead of me even at that time of the morning.