mife is pregnant

zym27

Registered Users (C)
my is pregnant and we are ready for the medical examine. we can either wait till the baby is born then go to finish teh physical examine or go now and let the doctor indicate my wife cannot get TB test, chest X-ray, and some other vaccinations done. Whish way you think is better? IF we go now and get the imcomplete examine, is ti going to affect our applicaiton process?

Thank you very much!

Go right now !

So you can file 485 now. Your wife may get RFE later. If she is lucky, she may not get RFE.

Ray

I just a similar experience and here is what I did

We both went for medicals. She was given TB test (it is safe) however the vaccines were waived, noting her condition in the checklist. She tested negative for TB test on hand (if she tested positive, then X-ray will not be given and you will get an RFE later).

In any case, it is better to get it done now that wait till the baby is born (remember, as long as she nurses the baby, shecannot get vaccines).

Good luck to you
Kamal

pregnant

we will probably go now. But my wife\'s TB is positive for sure, and the baby is going to be born in another 4-6weeks. you think we should wait?

thanks