Miami Oath Ceremony Date

luizpaulo

Registered Users (C)
Hi all;

Let's post any new Oath cerimonies dates in Miami, please. I went through all the process but my wife is still setup for the next oath. Whoever gets a oath letter please post the date.

Tks

Just keeping it alive. Will do it all Fridays. Anyone got a letter for an oath ceremony this year in Miami?
Cheers

Miami, Oath Ceremony in February 4, 2006

The last Wend I received the letter of Oath Ceremony for February 4 in the main District Office. It is located at:
Naturalization Office
77 SE 5th Street, 2nd Floor
Miami, FL 33131
I had the interview on Aug 12, 2005

Thanks for the info mpellon... what the heck, you're late hum? I was interviewed in Sept and Oath in Dec...my wife was interviewed in Jan... Didn't get any oath as of yet. Did you change your name during the process?

Cheers and thanks

Can you guys post your processing times? I am waiting on my interview notice my self.

PD: Nov 14th 2005
FP: Dec 7th 2005

Kann

By experience the interview should be around 4 to 5 month after the FP with the oath around 3 month afterwards pending on where in the process since last oath your interview happens.

My Timeline:

PD: 02/2005
FP: 04/2005
INTERVIEw: 09/2005
OATH: 12/2005

my wife:

PD: 06/2005
FP: 08/2005
Interview: 01/06
Oath: ?????

Miami N-400 Timeline

Mailed: 11/16/05
Receipt Dt:11/21/05
FP:Scheduled 12/29/05 - Was out of country - Walked into Hialeah center on 01/26/06 and completed in 5 Mins!

Interview: 03/31/06 - Letter dated 02/01/06 - 4 days after Fingerprinting.

May have to be out of country on that date - Would it be possible to get interview re-scheduled for an earlier date??

GummyBear said:
Mailed: 11/16/05
Receipt Dt:11/21/05
FP:Scheduled 12/29/05 - Was out of country - Walked into Hialeah center on 01/26/06 and completed in 5 Mins!

Interview: 03/31/06 - Letter dated 02/01/06 - 4 days after Fingerprinting.

May have to be out of country on that date - Would it be possible to get interview re-scheduled for an earlier date??

That's pretty fast hum? Too bad you will have to be out of the country. If you can't attend for sure reschedule as early as possible because I doubt they will make it before... they always setup for later but how later is the question. If you search around the forum you will see people being reschedule a month later, some months later and some never... as we are lucky to be in Miami which has been proving to be one of the faster and most organized DO you may end up with a one to 4 month delay hopefully. Good Luck but, if you can, try to be here for the oath and finish this once and for all.

Cheers

Interview Experience

Hello Miami crowd,

I had my interview today in downtown miami. The entire process took just less than an hour of which around 45 min was the wait for my turn. I had taken so much with me but nothing was needed except the passport and green card. I did get one unusual question related to my mailing address. I have always used a P.O Box as a mailing address so she just asked why P.O Box, why not use the home address. I just told her I change residences quite often ( am a single guy ) and its just easy for me to get a P.O Box near work.

After the interview she gave me some form N-652 somthing which said " Congrats, you passed blah blah and are being recommended for approval...after "final approval", you will get a letter for oath. What is this final approval? Will I get oath letter now or some steps remain? She said oath letter will take anything from 1 month to 4 months.

Timeline again fyi.

Priority date: June 13 05
Fingerprint: Aug 8 05
Interview : Feb 14 06

Thanks.

dingleberry said:
Hello Miami crowd,

I had my interview today in downtown miami. The entire process took just less than an hour of which around 45 min was the wait for my turn. I had taken so much with me but nothing was needed except the passport and green card. I did get one unusual question related to my mailing address. I have always used a P.O Box as a mailing address so she just asked why P.O Box, why not use the home address. I just told her I change residences quite often ( am a single guy ) and its just easy for me to get a P.O Box near work.

After the interview she gave me some form N-652 somthing which said " Congrats, you passed blah blah and are being recommended for approval...after "final approval", you will get a letter for oath. What is this final approval? Will I get oath letter now or some steps remain? She said oath letter will take anything from 1 month to 4 months.

Timeline again fyi.

Priority date: June 13 05
Fingerprint: Aug 8 05
Interview : Feb 14 06

Thanks.

First, congratulations for your approval. Sit back, get a beer and relax. The final approval is pretty much a formality as if she gave you the 652 your name check went thru and she didn't find anything in your application that might create an issue and in this case she wouldn't give you the form and would have referred your case to a superior. Of course nothing is carved in stone but at this time I would say that you will be a citizen soon so, congratulations and welcome to the club of sufferers that are awaiting for the oath. I had mine already but my wife is still waiting for hers (interview 01/06/2006. Oath should take place sometime in March by what I could check from all the info around. Please keep posting your date once you get your oath request as this helps people in line to check where in the process they are...

Have a good night of sleep tonight... the end of the process is near now

Cheers

Friday, time to bump it again... Anyone have info about Oath dates in Miami?

Please post your interview date and scheduled oath so that we can keep track of how things are progressing in the DO.

Thanks

:rolleyes:

Name-Change Ceremony Held on Feb 17th

I just finish me ceremony today in downtown miami the federal court.

There were about 200 people schedualled. 11 people didn't arrive, 189 people admitted.

It started at 9:00am, ended in 10:30am

All people over there have their name changed in court.

That is all, thank you, now I have my life back to normal.

My time line

Septermber 23, 2006 is my interview date.
I had a traffic ticket 1 week before the ceremony. I took the ticket and payment receipt, traffice school certificate of completion to the court today. They said everythink is OK.

Now I am an American citizen.

Any body that have a traffic ticket after interview, please remember to bring the payment receipt to the ceremony. If you don't have the payment receipt, you will be turned away.

Good Luck to you folks!

Miami oath ceremony date unknown

I had my interview in Miami on January 10, 2006. I did not get yet the letter regarding oath ceremony.

Tks Elena;

My wife had it on Jan 6th and didn't get the letter yet also. I have a co-worker who had interview Dec 7th and sworn last Saturday in the DO. All points to having the ones interviewed in the beginning of January swearing by mid to late March. Please keep in touch and post when you receive your letter as this way we will all know how far in the line we are.

Thanks

:)

Not at all Ghazian but if mid to end of March is when it should happen we must hear shortly as I've got my oath letter 3 weeks before the oath date. Let''s keep fingers crossed. I will post here as soon as it arrives.

Cheers

miami oath

I heard there is an oath on 12th and one on 13th in miami ( called the miami beech convention centre).

I need to go out of the country latest by 2nd april, do u know if they r having oath ceremony at any other place aswell, plus how many days notice they give u ? i have not received any letter about my oath yet

my interview was on 9th jan 2006.

I've received 3 weeks in advance...but I've talked with some during the oath and there were cases of one week and even 3 days... my wife was interviewed on Jan 6th and so far no letter yet... If we didn't get it by the 6th or 7th probably we will have to wait a little more. Did you confirm the date? It is strange that no one has posted it here. If you have someone confirmed for the 12 and 13th ask them their interview dates. Lets cross fingers.

Thanks